Editorials
On Song of Youth • Aug 29, 2020
Title Song of Youth
Watching for Jin Chen <3 but loved Wang yizhe for his acting in yanxi palace princess adventure really convincing
1 0
On Dear Missy • Aug 29, 2020
Title Dear Missy
Waiting for my Jin Chen <3
2 0
On Crossroad Bistro • Aug 29, 2020
Title Crossroad Bistro
Any official news?
0 0
On Yang Xu Wen • Aug 29, 2020
Person Yang Xu Wen
Loved him in Chusen <3
0 0
Replying to Secret_Lurker • Aug 28, 2020
Title The Lost Tomb 2
Not trying to burst your bubbles, but she died in the novel. Either vol 5 or 6, I dont remember.
Heard bout it so sad.... she’s the only one I took for wu xie’swoman :(
1 0
On Legend of Fei • Aug 28, 2020
Title Legend of Fei
They need to delete that rating it’s not even out seriously....
7 5
Replying to krisyifan_galaxy • Aug 28, 2020
Title The Unknown: Legend of Exorcist Zhong Kui
why are there already ratings for this drama when it still hasn't aired yet??
Tell me bout it lol ?
0 0
On Marry Me • Aug 28, 2020
Title Marry Me
Omg it’s finally going to come out but no date yet ❤️
0 0
On The Monkey King 3 • Aug 26, 2020
Title The Monkey King 3
Really loved this film love the meaning of the song ❤️ ZLY did a wonderful job love FSF shy face hehe
3 0
On Fatal Visit • Aug 25, 2020
Title Fatal Visit
Where to watch with eng sub?
0 1
On Forensic JD • Aug 25, 2020
Title Forensic JD
Definitely watching for ah sa ❤️❤️❤️
1 3
On Nu Hai Xiongxin - Wrath of the Sea • Aug 25, 2020
Title Nu Hai Xiongxin - Wrath of the Sea
Where can I watch this in eng sub?
0 1
On Marry Me • Aug 25, 2020
Title Marry Me
Reunion between Buddha squirrel and green snake ❤️?
2 1
On As Flowers Fade and Fly Across the Sky • Aug 25, 2020
Title As Flowers Fade and Fly Across the Sky Spoiler
I hate it was hoping they can finally change faces but the author decided no!!! I can’t continue watching Lee hsin ai’s face... ?♀️
1 0
On Border Town Prodigal • Aug 25, 2020
Title Border Town Prodigal
I love vianne And I choose her over chai bi yun any day... she can act just not your type don’t bash on her... but I’m so disappointed he going back and forth ever staying true to his heart and caused her to miscarriage... the most pitied person here is ma fang Ling she does notd4serve this kind of life.... her sister always say she doing everything for her good but truth is she liked fu Hong xue and wants him for herself only... two face ppl... telling the younger sister to stay away and in the end still wanting to be intimate with the male lead.... hypocrites... while ma fang Ling stays true to her heart all the way through never waver once if she really love the,ale lead... shame on u Poland stop comparing to the previous version if they doing exactly everything the same what us the point of watching just to see everything the same but different faces only ntxim ntxub ruam tsis muaj ruam
2 0
Replying to Eyesonly • Aug 25, 2020
Title Border Town Prodigal
I like ZYL, he did a fabulous job in playing his role, but the character is somewhat sad, miserable and bitter…
Exactly my thoughts... sometimes I even doubt ma fang Ling was the main
0 1
On Yanxi Palace: Princess Adventures • Aug 25, 2020
Title Yanxi Palace: Princess Adventures
Wow I’m amazed these several episodes I really enjoyed! I actually love it! All their acting was good and convincing... only if it’s Longer...
1 0
On Wonderful Time • Aug 25, 2020
Title Wonderful Time
When is this coming out
1 0
On Xiao Zhan • Aug 25, 2020
Person Xiao Zhan
Why isn’t he sign up with anymore project??? He is obviously finished filming all those unreleased dramas... maybe it’s the scandal smh that situation is taking too long to fix which is so unnecessary
0 1
On Autumn Cicada • Aug 25, 2020
Title Autumn Cicada
Loved this drama but sad thing is not enough female lead scenes which I know fl and ml scenes were cut and I man also replaces the previous female lead due to pregnancy makes it not fair at all no wonder the romance is like no romance at al.... but the acting isn’t lacking ppl can talk all they want
0 4