"I don't care why you approached me... I accept it all... I won't wait anymore" 🥰😍🥰And with that, the…
Whew that kiss was aggressive and satisfying. My guy said oh no you don’t blind date. LOL. He said the girl is mine!!!! Ahh!! all my complaints went down the drain with that moment.
I have complaints but Dylan’s crooked smile, Liu Dong Qin’s intense breathtaking glares and Miles’ comforting sweet face makes me loose all strength to complain.
They're really taking the miscommunication plot to the limit, didn't they?In main couple, second couple... The…
when I tell you I sprinted to kisskh to make the same complaint because at this point it ridiculous and unnecessary drama. There is plenty drama miss me with the miscommunication and willful omission of details that can clear stuff up quick. My head hurt.
And I agree. I figured the director and Mr Guan we’re together after she told him you trying to get me in trouble. lol.
He’s also in Wonderland of Love right now all brawn but little brains.
Listen I was already trying to work it out. My solution? A frying pan to the dome will have me seeing with 4 extra eyes. A girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do.
He’s also in Wonderland of Love right now all brawn but little brains.
you ain’t neva lied because my left eye is watching Dylan but this right one keeps wondering trying to take in the full view of the others. have mercy.
So I started this because of Dylan and my girl Bai Li but this dude. This Liu Dong Qin aka Guan Ji has me in a chokehold and I don’t know why I’m so mesmerized. This is the first time I’ve seen him in a drama. I’m trying to break free but he got a sista intrigued 😂
As someone who makes Shioh & Namsoon ship edits, it's absolutely bewildering to see how many people get upset…
Agreed. Watching fictional dramas and falling for the villain gives me a reason to be a delulu bird and stand on the assumption our FL can fix him. That's what I believe and I'm sticking to it even though we already know how it's going to end. I absolutely love the sweet guy. He's so adorable. But in my mind there's a plot twist going on - the sweet guy is the real villain and our bad boy is the real sweet guy. Him and our girl fall in love and save the day together. That's my story line and I'm going to enjoy the ride until the wheels fall off. Lol.
I like this because it’s different. And at this point I don’t care which one of the male leads is Kiho I’m all in on Bo Geol. Maybe it’s his indifference or coldness. I don’t know but his eyes are dreamy. He has go me in a chokehold.
I was slowly falling for Lee Do Hyun’s character but he sealed the deal in episode 6!!!!! Sor you had me at I’ll do it and you made it sweeter with who do I have…. He’s a rider!!! lol.
The best most terrifying kind of revenge is the psychological kind. My girl launched a psychological game of GET BACK that has her tormentors shook especially the ring leader and I am loving every minute of it. LOL. When someone you’ve tormented looks in you right in the eyes and laughs maniacally be afraid be very afraid. They should have known from the day she walked in the gym and laughed like she did that she was gonna be a problem. Lol. Arrogance makes you stupid.
At this point I DON'T WANT ANY ROMANCE BETWEEN THE LEADS!! FL is brainless no doubt ... How could you left sw…
I was coming to say the same thing. Miss me on the romance because it’s pointless at this point and the FL is working me with her refusal to listen. Ughh. I’m so over her foolery.
For those accusing the male lead of cheating? Are we all watching the same drama? He broke up with that chick several times and she keeps manipulating her way back into his life. He ain’t kissed her, told her he loved her or nothing. He has tried to end this relationship several times. Not only that she is having a sexual relationship with another man. He ain’t sexed nobody but she has. Make it make sense.. Not only that she is busy casting spells of her own to manipulate him into staying with her. Who’s the cheat here? That chick is a whole problem.
I’m going to stick it out to the end!!
And I agree. I figured the director and Mr Guan we’re together after she told him you trying to get me in trouble. lol.
On to more exciting news Minmin and Bo Song!!! I’m screaming. My favorite Kdrama couple who I want together in real life. they are so ADORABLE!!!!