Editorials
On Later, I Laughed • Dec 9, 2024
Title Later, I Laughed
How do people not catch this show it's very entertaining I love every moment of it
5 0
Replying to drama_lover • Dec 9, 2024
Title Later, I Laughed
does it have romance??
It does
2 0
On Later, I Laughed • Dec 9, 2024
Title Later, I Laughed
A great show with an interesting story intelligent topics good acting how good it is .don't look at the rating it doesn't reflect how good this drama is .
8 0
Replying to cosmicpeach • Nov 24, 2024
Title My Cherie Amour
Currently watching ep. 10 and I still don't understand why would our ML Wichai keep pushing the "You like Chat,…
Because of his low self esteem he's trying to escape he thinks he doesn't deserve the love of the female lead
6 3
Replying to Millie7 • Nov 23, 2024
Title Later, I Laughed
Wow! My blood is boiling after every episode 😤. At this point I'm going to develop high blood pressure. The…
I think she's doing well under all that toxic environment pressure she's doing quite well
1 0
On Later, I Laughed • Nov 23, 2024
Title Later, I Laughed
Finally a good new modern drama .I recommend everyone to watch it really interesting
2 0
Replying to troy1589 • Oct 10, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
after looking at the ML i'm missing Liu Mian Tang from AYTO, this FL is nothing compared to her
We wanna watch ZWY again he can't play all dramas with the same actress come on
7 0
Replying to houda yaakoubi • Oct 8, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
4 episodes are available already
No sorry they displayed 4 episodes on Kisskh but it's for October 30th
0 0
Replying to Niki • Oct 7, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Geez if the rumored date is oct 30th then they might even push it to air in November or smtg🙃
It's already released
0 0
Replying to Yulan • Oct 7, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
when is this coming out I can’t wait, thinking of reading the novel before watching the drama but I don’t…
4 episodes are available already
0 3
Replying to Kaptan • Oct 7, 2024
Article 2024 Chinese Short-Length Series Worth Watching (Part 1)
I don't watch mini-series. I can't watch short series. The reason is that the constant episode changes without…
A good advice don't watch them they're not worth watching what a waste of efforts to make such dramas Cdrama is already hard to watch I watched may and I loved some but these short ones are the worst
1 0
Replying to kretuzerwilhelmxiii • Oct 1, 2024
Article "Gyeongseong Creature 2" Takes Netflix by Storm
she looks the same everywhere
I never addressed you why do fee concerned !!!
0 1
Replying to kretuzerwilhelmxiii • Sep 29, 2024
Article "Gyeongseong Creature 2" Takes Netflix by Storm
she looks the same everywhere
You're here to spell your hate on Han so hee I guess
0 3
Replying to kretuzerwilhelmxiii • Sep 29, 2024
Article "Gyeongseong Creature 2" Takes Netflix by Storm
It takes netflix by storm, but it's a shitstorm of disbelief and disappointment.
What do you mean
1 0
Replying to MAlbrra25 • Sep 26, 2024
Title Cinderella at 2 AM
Beautifully said! You spot it on! Truly indeed, this is a light- hearted drama. Topics are quite addressed in…
Oh really and what did I use to watch before kdramas ?I've got a lot of recommendations for you then how lucky you are to watch tons of kdramas that I have already watched
1 0
Replying to MAlbrra25 • Sep 26, 2024
Title Cinderella at 2 AM
Beautifully said! You spot it on! Truly indeed, this is a light- hearted drama. Topics are quite addressed in…
You're welcome happy to share this drama with people like you
1 2
Replying to r2412 • Sep 26, 2024
Title Cinderella at 2 AM
their conflicts were about basically nothing.
Which makes isbz sweet light hearted drama enjoyable to watch
1 0
kdmd • Sep 26, 2024
Review Cinderella at 2 AM
Thanks finally the review I was looking for I enjoyed every moment of this drama
2 0
Replying to pekk1996 • Sep 26, 2024
Title Reborn Rich
happy end ? cliffhanger ? romance ? love trigle ?
Same questions
1 0
Replying to Jairen • Sep 26, 2024
Title Cinderella at 2 AM
I'll probably write a more in-dept review soon later, but I really loved this series. Loved both the couples.…
Yeaahh someone please to write a proper review the reviews about are massacring the drama
1 0