Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 21, 2024
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Malaysia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 7, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1 Reply Hugger1
Replying to Elif Kim • Oct 12, 2023
Ep 14 & 15 are great. We might get a happy ending tonight.
I used ‘might’ instead of ‘will’ because I didn’t wanna come off as too confident, bestie. But I AM feeling confident about a happy ending. 🤣
2 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Oct 12, 2023
twitter is much more positive about DWY. Dunno what it is about MDL these days.
A lot of drama ratings are irrelevant on MDL, been like this these few years. I noticed this since most modern Asian dramas started to become more westernised and overrated, which could also mean an increase in Asian/Korean drama viewers. I really miss older Kdrama community.
2 7
Replying to bloomingtide • Oct 12, 2023
"The plot is messy." No it is not, it is just a different way to tell a story, lmao i feel so many people here…
Yup I agree.

I’d just drop a drama when I felt that it wasn’t for me. No need to waste time and keep complaining.
4 5
Replying to Yves • Oct 12, 2023
So many haters in the comments lmao
Let’s just enjoy the show. 🤣
2 0
Replying to Sometimes1 • Oct 12, 2023
This appears to be too complex of a drama for you.Read the synopsis above slowly a few times. "A lawyer bound…
I’m already tired of explaining. Most of them won’t listen. So I just focus on enjoying the show with other fans instead. 😂
4 0
Replying to Charlotte Ertryckx • Oct 12, 2023
Can anybody tell me if there's a happy end? Been waiting to watch this until it completely finished to make sure…
Okay stay tuned. I’ll update!
1 0
Replying to Elif Kim • Oct 12, 2023
Yesss the reviews are now visible on this page! DWY fans, you can click the “Yes” button to bring good reviews…
I’ll edit my reviews later tonight.
1 7
Replying to Elif Kim • Oct 12, 2023
Why do I feel my cheeks turning hot and red while reading your comment LMAO
It’s all your fault 😩
1 0
On Destined with You • Oct 12, 2023
Yesss the reviews are now visible on this page! DWY fans, you can click the “Yes” button to bring good reviews to Most Helpful! 😊❤️
5 8
Replying to Elif Kim • Oct 12, 2023
Why do I feel my cheeks turning hot and red while reading your comment LMAO
I feel so embarrassed do you feel me?! 😭
2 1
Replying to Elif Kim • Oct 12, 2023
Even if I didn’t answer your question, you’d already know that I always love this drama. It’s too obvious.…
I talk about DWY all over here and my social media platforms. I’m so helpless. 🥲
2 1
Replying to Niki Demonix • Oct 11, 2023
Who wants to gather up to mob the creepy garderner, beat him to a pulp, then hang him from a tree like a freaking…
Count me innnn
1 0
Replying to Le2jhshi • Oct 11, 2023
The way I ran to the comment to see if anyone loved the bed scene the way I did, because like immediately she…
Why do I feel my cheeks turning hot and red while reading your comment LMAO
7 5
Replying to Aki • Oct 11, 2023
Am I only one enjoying this? 🤣I recommend to watch it only on airing/ongoing so that way it won’t make you…
Even if I didn’t answer your question, you’d already know that I always love this drama. It’s too obvious. 🤣❤️
1 3
Replying to Sometimes1 • Oct 11, 2023
I believe ongoing, non-linear storytelling broke a few people.You can see their comments in misunderstanding the…
TRUE 💯💯💯
1 0
Replying to GRIM REAPER • Oct 11, 2023
Title Destined with You Spoiler
My opinion is not going to be a sad ending.. cause that lady in the hospital told shin yu that it's a daughter..If…
Yupp because some Asians believe in conception dreams. He understood right away, but he was just confused. 🤣
0 0
Replying to Sometimes1 • Oct 11, 2023
Hold the line, I predicted it at least four or five episodes ago.Think about similar fantasy, fast fwd time skip…
Righttt? That’s a legendary cliché trope, but DWY and Secret Garden did it right. 😜
2 1
On Destined with You • Oct 11, 2023
Oh to think that tomorrow is the finale…

I don’t think I’ll be able move on for a while. 💔

I might be a late newcomer (I started watching this drama when it already had 8 episodes aired), but I’m still glad that I watch it ongoing.

I’m going to rewatch after it ends, though the feeling won’t be same as the first time.
9 1