Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 21, 2024
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Malaysia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 7, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1 Reply Hugger1
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Oct 12, 2023
Omg pls update once it ends, am waiting for the ending spoiler so that I can start watching
I hope you’ll like it! Don’t put any high expectations if you want to fully enjoy it. 😊
0 1
Replying to buffy20041 • Oct 12, 2023
I'm watching "A good day to be a dog" too! hope to see around in the comments :).
Aww thank you! Hope to see you around too. 🥰
1 0
Replying to ThatElysiansoul • Oct 12, 2023
mee too I am also loving the cha Eunwoo new drama , he is made to come out of webtoon
He is! Put him in any drama and I will watch. 😋
0 0
On Destined with You • Oct 12, 2023
Can I move on from this drama?

No, not for the time being. I’m surely gonna get withdrawals syndrome.

But at least I can stop feeling anxious waiting for next episodes. I can rewatch/binge-watch from episode 1. And most importany, I can live normally. 🤣
6 0
Replying to pamgees • Oct 12, 2023
Title Destined with You Spoiler
Is it a HE.
Yes! That’s why I love the ending. I hate sad endings. 😆
0 0
On Destined with You • Oct 12, 2023
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the finale! My strong feelings about the ending were right. :’)

Now I can watch other dramas and live like a normal person LOL 😭

Kdramas that I’ll be watching after this:
“The Perfect Deal” (Yoo Seungho)
“A Good Day to Be A Dog” (Cha Eunwoo)
“The Matchmakers” (Rowoon)

Oh and I’ll continue “Live Your Own Life” & “My Lovely Liar”.

See you when I see you! ❤️
1 8
Replying to ChewyLove95 • Oct 12, 2023
Title Destined with You Spoiler
I have not seen the final 2 episodes. First person to know, please let me know if it has a happy ending!
Yesss
0 0
Replying to Christine • Oct 12, 2023
BYE ROWOON, WE’LL SEE U SOON. (18 days to be exact) 🫰😂
SEE YOU THERE!
0 0
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Oct 12, 2023
Title Destined with You Spoiler
Omg pls update once it ends, am waiting for the ending spoiler so that I can start watching
Hey there. Happy ending!
1 1
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Oct 12, 2023
Title Destined with You Spoiler
Omg pls update once it ends, am waiting for the ending spoiler so that I can start watching
Hi. Happy ending!
2 3
Replying to Sarah Rachel • Oct 12, 2023
This is my safe place to give my opinion, read opinions etc etc since I don't have anyone to share my kdrama tastes…
THIS!
0 0
Replying to Elif Kim • Oct 12, 2023
I’ll edit my reviews later tonight.
I always get hyper when it comes to things that I love, be it about writing, favourite dramas, actors, songs..

Aww we can always see each other again, chingu! I’ll be watching these 3 dramas after DWY; “The Perfect Deal” (Yoo Seung Ho), “A Good Day to Be A Dog” (Cha Eun Woo) & “The Matchmakers” (Rowoon). 😚
1 1
Replying to Elif Kim • Oct 12, 2023
I’ll edit my reviews later tonight.
I might just be copying & pasting older comments, bestie. Wait , lemme DM you.
1 0
Replying to Elif Kim • Oct 12, 2023
Yup I agree.I’d just drop a drama when I felt that it wasn’t for me. No need to waste time and keep complaining.
“flatter than pancake”. 🤣

Babe I literally made a list of dramas that I dropped, for K/C/J/Thai dramas. I’m planning on putting the list on my MDL ‘custom lists’ page. Later when I’m not lazy.

You should do the same! I’m curious. 😆
1 0
Replying to Elif Kim • Oct 12, 2023
I’ll edit my reviews later tonight.
HAHAH just a review, not really ‘in depth’, considering my weak English vocabulary knowledge. 😭
0 5
Replying to westberlin • Oct 12, 2023
Where is the scene where Shinyu is skipping in a hallway? A while back when Rowoon was promoting the show on his…
Ohhh I just remembered that clip!
0 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Oct 12, 2023
twitter is much more positive about DWY. Dunno what it is about MDL these days.
Oh you’re right. This is definitly about attention span. They’d complain when a drama takes until the finale for the whole story to unfold, but also complain when it goes smooth and makes them lose the feeling to anticipate the ending.
2 3
Replying to Elif Kim • Oct 12, 2023
Yup I agree.I’d just drop a drama when I felt that it wasn’t for me. No need to waste time and keep complaining.
Wise decision.

Oh yup same experience. I also had so much to say about Kdramas that everyone was hyping. It’s Okay to Not Be Okay, King the Land, Business Proposal, etc. You name it. But I was too lazy to even visit those dramas MDL pages. 🤣
3 2