Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 21, 2024
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Malaysia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 7, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1 Reply Hugger1
Replying to ponnu • May 28, 2024
This is literally one of the best kdrama rom coms ever and tb don't even come anywhere close to it.
Agreed
1 0
On Lovely Runner • May 28, 2024
I can’t believe I actually cried because of a fictional drama, not because of sad scenes but because I’m too attached to it, also with all cast members and the OSTs.

The plot might not be 100% perfect but everything that Lovely Runner gave us is perfectly ingrained in our hearts.

Goodbye, Im Sol, Sunjae, Taesung, Inhyuk, all other cast members, production team, and of course, Subeoms. I had a really really good time. 🥹❤️
8 0
On Lovely Runner • May 28, 2024
Oh, to realise that Byeon Wooseok’s second lead/side roles era ended now… I’m so happy for him.

Also, I started to become a fan of Kim Hyeyoon after this drama. I was never a fan of her before but now she looks really charming and loveable in my eyes whenever she appears on my phone screen. 🥹
15 0
Replying to AshesandDust • May 28, 2024
The reason why byeon wooseok cried while reading the script for the final episode is probably because it's his…
LMAO
0 0
Replying to Mariam • May 28, 2024
THOSE WHO'RE GONNA WATCH THIS AGAIN....ASSEMBLE GUYSSSSS🥳✋....LETS REWATCH IT TOGETHERR
Me too!
0 0
Replying to portia7mcg • May 28, 2024
What’s that?
Link for ep16 live broadcast. No subs tho.
1 1
Replying to Elif Kim • May 28, 2024
Not yet. It will air on TvN in about 50 mins.
Not yet, unfortunately. I keep refreshing Twitter tho. 😭
1 0
On Lovely Runner • May 28, 2024
I’m already broke but I’m gonna be more broke because of Lovely Runner merchs. 😭
6 0
Replying to Tayeem HaQue • May 28, 2024
I planned to read the manhwa first before watching the drama but the manhwa stopped at chapter 44. 😭
I plan to read the novel version 🥰
2 1