K-Drama
Replying to since 2007 • Feb 15, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
They just rate it based on the episodes they have watched. As they keep on watching every week they'll rate it…
the episodes can be rated individually under Episode Guide afaik
2 0
On River Where the Moon Rises • Feb 15, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
the first episode has aired, where are the 10/10 reviews? ;)
6 0
Replying to im sesame • Feb 15, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
I've been waiting for this for awhile!! but now I'm in a dilemma... whether to watch ep 1 bcz I'm curious or wait…
i'd say you should decide based on how you want to exchange with the community. while a drama airs the comments on mdl and reddit are very active around the show
1 3
Replying to Anna Ray • Feb 14, 2021
Title The Best Thing
what scandal ??
i don't understand any of this. so she has abandoned her children? or what is going on?
1 1
On The Tale of Nokdu • Feb 13, 2021
Title The Tale of Nokdu
i'm loving this, everything is great about it
1 0
On L.U.C.A.: The Beginning • Jan 25, 2021
Title L.U.C.A.: The Beginning
let's see, interesting premise but the female protagonist sounds very generic, like in every second crime drama
4 0
Replying to moritz • Jan 24, 2021
Title Sweet Home
cgi is decent for a non-hollywood production
cgi pipelines are long and expensive. hollywood has the budget. i'm interested in a japanese production with decent vfx ecevution, let me in on a few examples please
0 1
Replying to JennyStuckOnThatRooftop • Jan 24, 2021
Title Sweet Home
I just started this but I'm wondering why the CGI is so bad? lol The monsters look ridiculous.Everyone is praising…
cgi is decent for a non-hollywood production
8 14
Replying to Sora • Jan 24, 2021
Title Sweet Home
I tried forcing myself to watch the second episode but it's just so bad. Maybe I don't like the cg/monster creatures…
i think you mean the premise, you cant judge the plot after 2 episodes
2 0
Replying to moritz • Jan 20, 2021
Title Sweet Home
i'm pretty sure this is exactly how these two characters were supposed to be portrayed. melancholic and depressing…
I liked her acting quite a lot
0 0
Replying to Eagle • Jan 19, 2021
Title Sweet Home
don't hate me for what I'm going to say its the first time I watched a drama with Song Kang and he can't act at…
i'm pretty sure this is exactly how these two characters were supposed to be portrayed. melancholic and depressing for the guy and bratty and annoying for the girl
4 7
On The Witch: Part 2. The Other One • Jan 19, 2021
Title The Witch: Part 2. The Other One
loved the first one, i'm hoping for the best
2 0
On Vincenzo • Jan 19, 2021
Title Vincenzo
yes this is totally my thing
0 0
On Sweet Home • Jan 7, 2021
Title Sweet Home
It took me 6 episodes to realize yoon jisu is park gyu young hahaha
0 0
Replying to HIRAI MOMO • Dec 27, 2020
Title Awaken
What's up with the low ratings? I find this drama good and interesting. Is it because of Seolhyun?
Is there something wrong with seolhyun, other than some of her lines in the show?
1 1
Replying to ddssaaa • Dec 17, 2020
Title True Beauty
So guys this kdrama only comes on viu phillipines(with eng sub).So what y'all can do is install a vpn app and…
adding to this, doublecheck the vpn's reputation. Since your traffic passes through their infrastructure they often end up selling usage logs to pay for server expenses. Has happened before even though they claimed they were log-free. tl;dr don't download the first free vpn you see. it's a sketchy business.
0 1
On Mr. Queen • Dec 15, 2020
Title Mr. Queen
mdl is having issues again i think; the score is glitched around 8.6 again while the episodes have score above 9. Or am I misunderstanding something about the rating?
5 1
On True Beauty • Dec 13, 2020
Title True Beauty
Is this the new tvn flapship show, or is it Mr. Queen? i took a month off from kdramas
0 0
Replying to Pokiju • Nov 3, 2020
Title Start-Up
What kind of programming languages that samsan tech used ?
i'd guess python too
1 0
On Start-Up • Nov 2, 2020
Title Start-Up
It's cute how they both came to work in oversized suits. nice detail :)
15 1
