K-Drama
Replying to moritz • Apr 27, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
Try a vpn. Maybe it's ceo-restricted. I use a US-server. When i turn it off (I'm in Germany) I can't find the…
*geo
0 0
On The King: Eternal Monarch • Apr 27, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
<- me waiting for episode 5
7 0
Replying to Wiam Najjar • Apr 27, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
I can't find it on Netflix anymore. Anyone has the same problem?
Try a vpn. Maybe it's ceo-restricted. I use a US-server. When i turn it off (I'm in Germany) I can't find the show either.
0 7
Replying to JayBird • Apr 26, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
I don't think anyone is saying they want super cheesy lines (in fact I've seen that as a criticism against /this/…
no offense, but how does one even define critism if the first people were already complaining after Episode 1 & 2?
2 1
On The King: Eternal Monarch • Apr 26, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
wtf is going on here? This feels like an actual circlejerk... Judging a plot after 4 out of 16 episode? Seriously? If you don't like it then fine. no need to trash talk the plot and actors. That's just ruining the fun for everyone who enjoys it and doesn't contribute any valuable criticism until the show has ended.
11 3
Replying to anastasia • Apr 26, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
After 4 episodes.....Absolutely no chemistry with Kim Go Eun andLee Min Ho. I think there are more beautiful and…
this is actually mean. as a guy I can tell you that most men will find her attractive and her acting is fantastic imo
2 0
AudienceofOne • Apr 7, 2020
Review Memorist
Nice review, but I don't quite get your point about victimisation of every other female character. There are male victims too, just like there are female characters who are far from dead by the end of Episode 8. You could also argue that the psychopaths are almost exclusively male (the butcher from the beginning, the entertainment chairman, the conservatory gardener with the grins and twitches and motorcycle, the cult leader...)
0 1
kdramahooked_lady28 • Mar 24, 2020
Article GLIMPSE: Memorist
I really like it so far. It is, well, certainly not for everyone, especially episode 2. But if you don't mind blood and like crime then I would defnitely give it a shot
2 0
On Best Mistake Season 2 • Mar 24, 2020
Title Best Mistake Season 2
I'm super hyped for this (it's on vlive on the 31st already, a few days earlier than on Youtube)
1 0
