Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 22, 2020
Replying to closetdramaqueen • 2 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
boy :)
Ohhh okay thank you.
must’ve misread the subtitle as “a daughter,” so I was wondering why the dress looked different.
0 0
On Love Has Fireworks • Jun 15, 2026
Before watching, let me say this first on this platform: OMG, I'm so excited. Can't believe this drama is finally out (in 3 hours)!!
4 0
On My Youth • Sep 12, 2025
Title My Youth
Oh yes, the vibe feels like Run On
13 0
On Our Generation • Mar 15, 2025
I'm surprised to have two "Not Interested" projects from the director on my list. Hopefully, this one works out.
1 0
Replying to koreanbosuji • Jan 19, 2025
🤣😂"pride and prejudice" - Mrs Bennet sets out to find a suitable match for her 5 daughters 😂Who will…
That's what I'm thinking 😂
1 1
Replying to Aimikomi • Jan 10, 2025
Meet Yourself was my fav! Although the romance was slow burn, the slice of life story made it up. I enjoyed that…
My fav too 🫶
0 0