K-Drama Ji Chang Wook goes from top-tier planner to unemployed man in 'Merry Berry Love' 16 hours ago
K-Drama Jang Young Nam and Cha Ji Yeon clash as half-sisters having different objectives in 'Final Table' 8 hours ago
News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 16 hours ago
On Love to Hate You • Feb 10, 2023 Title Love to Hate You Entertaining. This drama is not just the typical celeb and the commoner romcom. They talk a lot about patriarchy and feminist issue. And the actors are so great. 9 0
On Flight to You • Jan 12, 2023 Title Flight to You I watched this drama with high expectations because of the director and main lead, so I forgot to check the previous project of the screenwriter. yup. 3 1
On Meet Yourself • Jan 11, 2023 Title Meet Yourself is that village real? I mean, all the beautiful shots from a real village? 0 0
Replying to Ayla Flower • Jan 5, 2023 Title Meet Yourself I'm laughing when look on a photos section here :-D lolso this drama basically about a cow, a horse, and a cat 2 0
Replying to BNA • Jan 5, 2023 Title Flight to You Does anyone know the upload schedule?? Just like what have written on this page before the cast section, it's every day at 6.30 pm (GMT+7). 0 1
Replying to Ri__ruru • Jan 5, 2023 Title Flight to You Spoiler What happened in today episode? I'm not a VIP member. CX just moved out of GNT's apartment, and the relationship between GNT and NZ was getting worse. 2 3
Replying to apocalib • Jan 4, 2023 Title Flight to You I’m going to make extra popcorn…. I'm going to make extra cold water then 2 1
Replying to Raining Sunshine • Jan 4, 2023 Title Flight to You After watching the Teasers for 25 & 26, It feels like troubles gonna start to pour again. yess. again. I'm kinda tired. 3 0
Replying to apocalib • Jan 3, 2023 Title Flight to You I really went from cooing/cackling happily over GNT and CX's interactions to suddenly wanting to throw popcorn… popcorn? You mean Ice bucket :" 2 3
Replying to crystaltears • Jan 2, 2023 Title Flight to You I'm watching this on VIU, but they kinda late on updates and theres no exact schedule to follow🤦♀️ I… That's why I hate VIU, they always late. I use the IQiyi and the ENG sub was good, but INA sub was bad. 0 1
Replying to Megumi-H • Dec 31, 2022 Title Flight to You Glutinous rice in Chinese is ”糯米” and Waffle is same pronunciation “wa 夫”, so putting together one… omg lol 0 0
Replying to dontmindme • Dec 31, 2022 Title Flight to You Based from the trailer, I think it'll be the time GNT will make a speech about gender and career. owww that scene. thank you 1 0
On Flight to You • Dec 31, 2022 Title Flight to You I'm curious what is the meaning of a man behind a podium icon in eps 19-20 eps calendar? 1 2
On Flight to You • Dec 27, 2022 Title Flight to You I wish the women who makes Gu Nanting trauma is his sister :) 0 3
Replying to bluete • Dec 26, 2022 Title Flight to You Oh, I forgot the guy from master of my own is in here too! So weird OMG the mechanic?! That's why I slightly hate him 😂 1 1
On Flight to You • Dec 23, 2022 Title Flight to You Added to my watchlist because of Seven Tan, but then I noticed who is the director, OMG CAN'T WAIT. 8 0
And the actors are so great.
so this drama basically about a cow, a horse, and a cat
thank you