K-Drama Ji Chang Wook goes from top-tier planner to unemployed man in 'Merry Berry Love' 15 hours ago
K-Drama Jang Young Nam and Cha Ji Yeon clash as half-sisters having different objectives in 'Final Table' 8 hours ago
News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 15 hours ago
On Forecasting Love and Weather • Jul 19, 2021 Title Forecasting Love and Weather I'm here bcs excited of Yoon Park's Next Project. But, w what? SongKang again?But it's ok. 9 3
Replying to savvygl • Jul 17, 2021 Title Unforgettable Love If the accident happened 5 years ago, how old is Xiabao now? How can he recall the accident if he was just a baby?? Yeah that's what I thought. And ML said he was able to speak before? 2 1
On Unforgettable Love • Jul 17, 2021 Title Unforgettable Love The things that I like in this drama is both ML and FL not easily falling in love each other. 7 1
Replying to KAKAROT PRINCE • Jul 5, 2021 Title You Are My Glory Correction love scenary has the same intro as yamg considering their novel debut Oooo i see, ok thanks for info 0 0
On You Are My Glory • Jul 4, 2021 Title You Are My Glory It has same intro story like Love Scenery 0 2
Replying to sandy • Jul 4, 2021 Title Falling into Your Smile May I know where you read it? Thank you so much ❤️ 0 0
Replying to Chiaka • Jul 4, 2021 Title Falling into Your Smile Since i watched 16episodes i decided to read the web novel while waiting for new episodes to be released and omg....… May I know where you read it? 0 2
Replying to hywooteez • Jul 3, 2021 Title Falling into Your Smile I'm coming here for 195432687654th time even though I know it will only be updated on monday. I hate Monday but i'm waiting for it 0 0
Replying to hywooteez • Jul 3, 2021 Title Falling into Your Smile I'm coming here for 195432687654th time even though I know it will only be updated on monday. omg me too 0 0
On Falling into Your Smile • Jun 30, 2021 Title Falling into Your Smile I never into gamers drama so much before I found this. The characters, the soundtrack, the effects, animations, is super great. And also good job for the director and script writer, I enjoy the game scene surprisingly, btw. 9 1
But it's ok.
And also good job for the director and script writer, I enjoy the game scene surprisingly, btw.