Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 22, 2020
Replying to CNKRDramaFan • Sep 15, 2021
Perfect and CasualMy little happiness You are my heroThe Rebel Princess ( Costume drama) I get the same feeljng…
Thanks a lot
0 0
On The Oath of Love • Sep 8, 2021
Just check weTV to see this drama after finish watching Forever & After in iQiyi.
So, this drama is postponed 😭
1 0
On The Bond • Aug 23, 2021
Title The Bond
Wow the rating is 9.3.
The story reminds me of US (an u.s. series)
0 0
Replying to xue er • Aug 20, 2021
Title Our Secret
episode 15-18 is gonna be available today on https://eu.duboku.fun/voddetail/2273.html (without subs)
Omggg thanks
1 0
Replying to caDAVEr • Aug 14, 2021
Title Our Secret
Didn't think I would start a high school drama so soon after completing Summer Again. Was just browsing, clicked…
that's exactly what happened to me last night haha
1 1
On Someday or One Day • Aug 8, 2021
Omg it's not longer available in Netflix nor other app like WeTV or iQiyi. VIKI sadly not available anymore in my country :(
And I just knew this drama bcs of both male's lastest projects. I really want to watch this legally :(
0 2
On My Love • Aug 7, 2021
Title My Love
So satisfid with acting of both actress and actor
0 2
Replying to Wndering Dragon • Aug 5, 2021
I'm just rewatching eps 13-14 over every day to keep my spirit up
Thats what i'm doing on thursday to sunday. lol
0 0
Replying to ForgottenSoul • Aug 1, 2021
Dilraba Dilmurat cant act why is she always getting roles with trending actors.
But I thinks she's fine in either You are My Glory and Love Designer.
3 0
Replying to Kaju • Jul 27, 2021
It's there in the episodes but basically it's because he is insecure now having seen his parents in misery bcoz…
yeah indeed :(
2 0
Replying to yunxi_ • Jul 27, 2021
It's explained in episode 7 I think? but if you haven't reached that yet then ill put the reason in a spoiler…
omg thankyou so much for full your explanation
0 0
Replying to Kaju • Jul 27, 2021
It's there in the episodes but basically it's because he is insecure now having seen his parents in misery bcoz…
ohh i seee.i though it was not the main reason. Thankyou
1 2
On You Are My Glory • Jul 27, 2021
Is there anyone who wants to explain why is Yutu wants to quit from aerospace job?
Is it not explained yet, or I missed it?
Thanks
1 10
On The Devil Judge • Jul 22, 2021
I have no idea why there's something weird in the way Ga On to to Yo Han, or is it bcs how Jin Yong's act?
1 1
On Zhang Xin Cheng • Jul 20, 2021
There's been a lot of handsome actors these days, but I found he's not only that kind of handsome actor, but talented and passionate one.
6 0