Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 22, 2020
Replying to Nria • May 16, 2022
this is the first drama I feel should be over 35-37 episodes
omg yees, this drama deserve more episodes
2 0
Replying to DramaAjumma • May 15, 2022
I've put Who Rules the World on hold for this. :D And a couple of other K dramas.The only other drama that is…
Omg yes, same, me too!
Poor Yangyang :(
1 1
Replying to d0rkylilcutie • May 13, 2022
Title Road Home
https://hui3r.wordpress.com/mo-bao-fei-bao/the-road-home/Happy reading. 🙂
Thankyou
0 0
Replying to d0rkylilcutie • May 12, 2022
On the surface it may seem like the old-fashioned story of "the domineering president fell in love with me", but…
Exactly. This is more than boss-employee love or enemy to lover drama.
1 0
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • May 12, 2022
Because you prefer young cute boys? XD
Indeedddd
LJM just like my ex boss, childish but not as good as LJM at work. Lol.
#NingMengDontNeedAMen
2 0
Replying to _babzee • May 10, 2022
Can’t wait for more jealous moments from the ML…
Jealous is not enough. Suffer!
Lol
15 0
Replying to becomingtia • May 5, 2022
I'm a bit disappointed by this drama. It had a lot of potential, but it's really going nowhere. I'll finish until…
I agree. Well, don't expect much on Chinese Drama (if you watch alot of Korean historical drama production). But despite the lack of the plot, the idea of the story itself is so epic.
4 2
Replying to Evangeline • May 3, 2022
Lanxi = yongzhouFeng xi yun = Qing zhou
I see, so Zhou is like province under Dynasty?
0 2
Replying to Evangeline • May 3, 2022
Lanxi = yongzhouFeng xi yun = Qing zhou
Aaaa yongzhou and qingzhou
Thankyouuu 💕
0 5
Replying to silviye • Apr 25, 2022
Any recommendations on dramas similar with the second main couple, HaoYan ? Would be much appreciated 😊
well, im about to ask the same question :)
I just start to love Wuxia drama since i watched Who Rules The World and this.
4 0
Replying to Nurmi • Apr 22, 2022
Wow, who rules the world will air on netflix on 28 april 2022!!
Ohhh I just pay for WeTV VIP last night
0 1
Replying to Janis16 • Apr 22, 2022
I'm obsessed with this series and the cast! 😭 I have rewatched it and read comments from time to time. I am…
Yes, i feel comfortable here (almost every comment section in MDL) and so supportive
5 1
On Crazy Love • Apr 12, 2022
Title Crazy Love
Honestly, I prefer this drama than Business Proposal in terms of main couple chemistry and also the writer makes a better reason to make couple fall in love each other.
36 8