K-Drama
On Double Patty • May 11, 2025
Title Double Patty
Honestly wished they explored the romantic interest a little bit more
2 0
On Exit • May 3, 2025
Title Exit
Gu the manager don’t like me catch you
1 0
On The Night of the Undead • Apr 29, 2025
Title The Night of the Undead
Cool concept and really funny
0 0
On Killing Romance • Apr 27, 2025
Title Killing Romance
Not bad not super great, dark topic but has comedy here and there
1 0
On The Muse of Section E • Apr 20, 2025
Title The Muse of Section E
Where can I watch other than vivaone.?
0 1
On Hear Me: Our Summer • Apr 14, 2025
Title Hear Me: Our Summer
Where can I watch this? Ive been wanting to watch but I can’t find anywhere
1 1
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Mar 25, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
All I’ve been doing is crying at every episode
16 0
On Gyeongseong Creature • Mar 13, 2024
Title Gyeongseong Creature
Wtf was that ending?. I'm guess there would be a season 2?
2 2
On Sweet 20 • Mar 9, 2024
Title Sweet 20
Where can I watch? Can't find anywhere
0 0
Replying to daisy • Mar 9, 2024
Title True to Love
I didn't expect it to be this good. Idk about the reviews but I'm enjoying it little too much.
Me too I actually liked it but I wish they could've gotten together sooner
3 0
On Night Has Come • Jan 24, 2024
Title Night Has Come
What a stupid ending wtf bro it had potential
1 0
On The Housemaid • Dec 6, 2023
Title The Housemaid
Interesting movie, the ending was wild asf
1 0
Replying to Turkeyszszsz • May 19, 2023
Title Doctor Cha
If she doesn’t ended up with Roy Kim I’m going to verbally abuse netflix fr
no same, id rather her end up alone than with that useless husband of hers,
0 0
On Doctor Cha • May 19, 2023
Title Doctor Cha
I'm actually loving this show so far didn't think ill like it, I REALLY hope she doesn't end up with the husband omg ill lose it
3 0
On The Fabulous • May 19, 2023
Title The Fabulous
kinda didn't like this show, was expecting more but im disappointed
5 1
On Love to Hate You • May 19, 2023
Title Love to Hate You
loved this drama, idk why it took me long to watch it, also felt like it was rushed at the end
2 0
On Man in Love • Jul 26, 2022
Title Man in Love
who tf thought making this movie was a good idea, I am out here crying my soul out sobbing, thinking it was a romance movie
4 0
On Remarriage and Desires • Jul 23, 2022
Title Remarriage and Desires
broo the ending guy is giving logan vibes
3 0
On Sunkist Family • Jul 17, 2022
Title Sunkist Family
its a little bit funny and the little girl carried the movie tbh
1 0
Replying to Pukka • Apr 5, 2022
Title Tomorrow
Romance???
I don't think it will have any, only 2 ep is out
0 12
