K-Drama
On The Journey to Killing You • Oct 25, 2025
Title The Journey to Killing You
this was a delightful ride!
4 0
On Dating Game • Sep 4, 2025
Title Dating Game
I am loving this show so damn much, whoever fixed the subtitles for the rest of the episodes, you're the true hero here 🫂
5 0
On Kill to Love • Aug 30, 2025
Title Kill to Love
this drama is so damn good!!!
5 0
On Gelboys • Mar 23, 2025
Title Gelboys
started this series last week so i missed all the drama, but it seems to me that ppl dislike the chain and fou4mod for some reason, as for me, they had me sobbing till the very end, the acting was crazy, their chemistry is insane, and their dynamics had me hooked, i really loved how the story ended, i just wish there's a special episode showing their boyfriends era
4 0
Replying to robwest10 • Mar 23, 2025
Title Gelboys
how can u say F4M never knew he wanted when he's been wanting Chian for the longest but Chian kept letting him…
💯 agree with u
2 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • Mar 16, 2025
Title Only Friends: Dream On
my aouboom 😭😭
9 0
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Dec 13, 2024
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
I loved the first episode, williamest acting was superb!!! Also, kiddos to the cinematography team, the series is so aesthetically pleasing!!
5 0
Replying to moon • Dec 1, 2024
Title Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan
I don't think so, the kidnapping was in the trailer, so maybe it'll be shown in the final episodes.
oh you're right, I've just changed it!
0 0
Replying to tomopiiro • Nov 30, 2024
Title Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan Spoiler
Oh, so they ARE skipping the kidnapping? I really thought they'd keep it in this version.
I don't think so, the kidnapping was in the trailer, so maybe it'll be shown in the final episodes.
2 2
On The Judge from Hell • Nov 2, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
Definitely my favorite kdrama of 2024!!
7 0
On Love in the Big City • Oct 26, 2024
Title Love in the Big City
I've finally put myself to finish it. I knew it would be too painful to handle so I kept putting it off. I'm not so sure if it healed me or broke me even more, but what's true is that this drama was incredibly good, beautifully written and so realistically brought to live. It's definitely become one of my favorite shows ever!!!
9 1
On Meet You at the Blossom • Jul 18, 2024
Title Meet You at the Blossom
I'm loving it so much, it makes me smile all the time and I'm dying to watch the next episodes!!
25 1
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Jul 11, 2024
Title Meet You at the Blossom
if it is not good, why would one give it a high rating..My stand in is also an adaptation of chinese BL; so was…
As much as I love my stand in, it still is a Thai drama, we are asking for Chinese novels to be adapted to cdramas as they have their unique spark.
2 1
On Ayaka Is in Love with Hiroko! • Jul 5, 2024
Title Ayaka Is in Love with Hiroko!
It was so good!!
2 0
On W Series: The Way You Shine • Jun 11, 2023
Title W Series: The Way You Shine
I'm so excited for this drama!
1 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 27, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
This is my favorite drama from this year!!!
9 1
Replying to moon • Mar 25, 2020
Title Why R U?
Are you assuming for real that SaiZon have no fans so all the complains come from the actors themselves? And you…
If people complain again and again must be for a reason. So ofc we can complain as much as we want and keep watching the series. All we do is criticize those things that we feel that aren't right. It's called constructive criticism. We never attacked anyone.
2 1
Replying to Md. Johnson • Mar 25, 2020
Title Why R U?
you dont have to go realistic if you want to portray proper LGBT experience and also if you think tutor fighter…
I'm glad you appreciate the one and only Huanguanjun <33
2 0
Replying to J100 • Mar 23, 2020
Title Why R U?
ok with all the comment i get i understand there are more young audiens girls for this drama...they prefer Zon…
Are you assuming for real that SaiZon have no fans so all the complains come from the actors themselves? And you had the audacity to call SaiZon fans teenage girls? I'm sorry but the only one acting as a teenager here is you. So stop with this nonsense. People can express their concerns and worries whenever they want.
4 4
Replying to Md. Johnson • Mar 23, 2020
Title Why R U?
you dont have to go realistic if you want to portray proper LGBT experience and also if you think tutor fighter…
You're so right
0 2
