Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Middle East
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 6, 2020
Replying to antitifragile • Apr 6, 2023
In the manhwa, Taejoon’s father is a famous painter whom he has a sour relationship with. Their family is quite…
OMG I thought you were referring to the main character 🥲
0 1
Replying to antitifragile • Apr 6, 2023
Title Unintentional Love Story Spoiler
In the manhwa, Taejoon’s father is a famous painter whom he has a sour relationship with. Their family is quite…
By "true colors" you mean his sexual identity?
0 3
Replying to BLover • Apr 5, 2023
Can you share the video please?🥹
Thank you so much! I've actually encountered that video but thought it didn't have spoilers because of the first few minutes LMAO
0 0
Replying to 8975589 • Apr 5, 2023
YA’LL!!!! I just watched a 12mins video of YouTube with spoilers (a lot of them!!) “don’t watch if you don’t…
Can you share the video please?🥹
0 2
On Unintentional Love Story • Apr 3, 2023
I’m so disappointed by the angle kiss, this shouldn’t happen, the actors shouldn’t take the role if they cannot portray queer intimacy, kissing is the minimum!!! I was so invested and happy that we got longer episodes and interesting plot but I’m just disappointed.
5 1
On Jack o' Frost • Mar 16, 2023
This is by far my favorite jBL everrrrr what a beautiful series, I'm addicted!!!!
6 0
Replying to BLover • Nov 19, 2022
Title GAP
Wait wdym?
What??? You're telling me we've been robbed from the spicy scenes?😭😭😭😭😭
0 3
Replying to BLover • Nov 19, 2022
Title GAP
Wait wdym?
How did we get baited? What did they do?
0 16
Replying to lepoutanol • Nov 19, 2022
Title GAP
oh my god. We got baited so hard ahhahahahahahah
Wait wdym?
0 18
Replying to roro4 • Apr 21, 2022
question, is Daisy a she or a he?
Daisy identifies as she/her 🙊😍
8 0
Replying to Vmin1991 • Mar 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
it´s 21+
So why is 13+ written on the series' page? 👀👀
0 1
On KinnPorsche • Mar 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Guys what's up with the rating of the series on iqiyi? I thought it's 21+ but it says 13+🥴 !?!?
Also, I didn't know we'll get the uncut (?) episode on Sunday LOL...
1 3
Replying to eylxl • Mar 3, 2022
In themovie it's mentioned that it's based on true story & that year of the story is 2005
OMG I haven't noticed that, thank you for explaining ❣️
4 1
On Love Stage!! • Feb 24, 2022
Title Love Stage!!
I wish it was available in English too... I can't find a reason for why they chose not to add at least English subtitles... It'd be good for them too 😳 the fan translations drive me crazy...
1 1
Replying to CityOfAngels • Feb 22, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
I just read 1/4 of the novel... a very good story!!!-------- Spoiler Alert!!! --------Both Lian and Kuea are trying…
Is the novel available in English? 🥺
2 1
Replying to I am robot • Feb 19, 2022
https://wetv.vip/play/215z1a5rpo8tlwi-You're-My-Sky/s0042jxalag-EP7-You're-My-Skyuse Philippines vpn
Can you please recommend a VPN that actually work?🥺
0 2