News
On Not Yours • 26 days ago
Title Not Yours
The Thai version dub is the worst I've heard, omg it's literally an abomination
6 1
On The Crow Club • Sep 3, 2026
Title The Crow Club
Wait each couple has different setting then? That werewolf thing lol
2 0
On Deep In • Aug 1, 2026
Title Deep In
Where is the pleasant surprise they wrote on the series schedule?👀 They wrote it under today's date so
4 1
On Flex X Cop • Jul 30, 2026
Title Flex X Cop
Please tell me there's no hetero romance here 😭😭😭 I really wanna watch it
1 0
On Payback • Jul 19, 2026
Title Payback
The best NC scene in the history of BL, they made sure to finger first, and Sun's facial and vocal expressions 😩😩 it was so beautiful!!!!!! OMG
29 1
On Deep In • Jul 16, 2026
Title Deep In
Hi, what's their Douyin IDs? Where they go on lives and such
3 0
On Payback • Jul 11, 2026
Title Payback
I really wanted them to show what Jay and Sun did in bed after Jay woke up, if I remember correctly, according to the manhwa, Sun didn't go home that day while Jay was sleeping 😭😭😭 I crave more moments of themmmmn
4 0
Replying to OstentatiousOrchid • Jul 10, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love
Knows how to make my blood boil. I will have to show this to my doormat friends, if I ever have any like that…
LMAO, we have too many green flag, lovey dovey BL series, let us enjoy the problematic ones 🤭😂 I love toxic BLs (& GLs)
0 0
Replying to Nagiisangasawanimingyu • Jul 10, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love
There's an episode schedule posted here look at the photos
Thank you, I didn't notice it before, at least we're gonna get two episodes a week for the next fortnight 😮💨 I seriously don't know how I'll survive each week like that 😭
0 0
On Bittersweet Love • Jul 10, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love
I love this kind of pain in a series, I'm so invested, the Chinese really know how to do it the best!
9 2
On Bittersweet Love • Jul 10, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love
Now it's 1 episode per week?😭😭😭😭
2 4
On Ticket to Heaven • Jul 8, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
For the lost religious queers out there, the answer doesn't have to be god and your religion, it's okay to grow out of it 💗💗 just live your lives to the fullest
9 0
On Ticket to Heaven • Jul 8, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
I hate all patriarchal religions so don't come at me, but I hate the way they portray the religious hate so softly, I don't get why anyone would want to follow those man made religions that caused so much harm to so many communities around the world, they're built upon so many horrible deeds and women & queers were treated like shit, if it's the perfect religion it shouldn't have been causing this much harm, anyways, I'm very uncomfortable and I feel like watching missionary content, as an atheist from a very religious background I'm suffering over here. That's my rant.
12 3
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jul 4, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I still haven't watched episode 2, but is it 18+ or 15+? I'm so confused
0 0
Replying to Samaris • Jul 1, 2026
Title Knot
Hopefully iQIYI would do something about the english subtitles quality.It ruined my watching experience.
Report report report, they need to get bombarded with reports about this
1 0
Replying to -Aprillen- • Jul 1, 2026
Title Knot
I guess they just ran MTL for the subs because they are so bad it's even hard to make sense of them. It really…
Please report it to Iqiyi, we can't let it slide and go on!!!
0 1
On Knot • Jul 1, 2026
Title Knot
Guys I want us all to report the trashy ai English subtitles IQIYI dared to give us, please, we can't let this continue!!! Everyone who can should open the settings on the app and go for feedback, then report errors in subtitles. IQIYI and other platforms think they can treat us like shit and disrespect us, and it's that deep, they ruin the experience for international fans!!!
14 6
On Payback • Jun 30, 2026
Title Payback
Did Min wear a wig for his long hair period? Do we have a certain answer to this question?
3 1
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jun 26, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
On iqiyi it's rated 18+...
2 1
Replying to jinshi_785 • Jun 12, 2026
Title Light to the Night
hahaha so will be okay to say that you are heterophobic btw new and I'm heterophobic too🤣🤣🤣
Yeah heteros are just not it for me 🤣🤣🤭🤭
2 0
