Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Middle East
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 6, 2020
Replying to dramadayallday • Jun 28, 2024
Title The Rebound
Other bls need to start taking notes, because the 1 week wait for a mere 1 episode is evil!!!
I absolutely agree, especially when they do that only with BLs (GMMTV for example, their het series are released 2 ep per week), this is pure exploitation of our feelings, we deserve better!!!
1 0
On The Rebound • Jun 26, 2024
Title The Rebound
Finally a BL series with 2 episodes per week 😭😭😭💖💖
6 3
On Century of Love • Jun 14, 2024
I expected more.
I'd definitely watch it but I really expected more from this project...
I wish I won't be disappointed...
6 0
Replying to Gian • Jun 14, 2024
It's an original screenplay.
I've already watched it LOL
2 0
Replying to Gian • Jun 13, 2024
It's an original screenplay.
Ughh I kinda want it to have a novel so I could get a hold of the concept
0 2
Replying to tino_bi • Jun 12, 2024
Rewatching this after years! It's still as enjoyable as it was back then for me. Kinda sad to see that the new…
Same, I've just started to rewatch it after so long, I cannot stop, it's still as interesting and captivating as it was years ago... It feels so nostalgic 🥹
3 1
Replying to BLover • May 5, 2024
We have enough straight dramas come on 🥱
Don't you know the best way is for them to act in a BL, gain their popularity and then only act in straight dramas until their fame needs a little boost... Unfortunately you'll probably get a lot of straight dramas from him....
0 0
Replying to Viduuu • May 5, 2024
I’m gonna go off, why is this man always 2nd lead omg, now that he got a main role in bl, I need a straight…
We have enough straight dramas come on 🥱
2 2
Replying to mushiemadarame • May 2, 2024
hi! really curious, why is it a bad thing?
If the character is originally gay is it necessary to make it bi? I don't see a reason, especially when we have enough bi representation.
0 1
Replying to mushiemadarame • Apr 28, 2024
hi! really curious, why is it a bad thing?
I truly do not see any possible reason to change it like that, especially when the director is a non-binary trans person themselves.
1 3
Replying to mushiemadarame • Apr 27, 2024
hi! really curious, why is it a bad thing?
In the novel, Yo Yak had been in love with a man named Taemrak and here they made him a girl 🤦🏻‍♀️💀
2 6
Replying to Nicksden • Apr 2, 2024
Title Shujin-ko
Yep, you can find all the episodes available for free on youtube. I can DM you the files too.
I'd really appreciate you DMing me, where can you do it?
0 0