Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Middle East
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 6, 2020
On The Boyfriend Season 2 • Jan 15, 2026
Title The Boyfriend Season 2 Spoiler
That question Ryu asked about who's in love, I saw Huwei contemplating so hard, and I think he felt bad for Bomi and that's why he said yes, it was so awkwardddd OMG Huwei is really cute but I hope he won't go into awkward situations he'll have hard time getting out of... he's very confused LOL 😂
8 3
On The Boyfriend Season 2 • Jan 15, 2026
seriously I don't get all the negativity in the comments, I enjoy every second of this show, I love the interactions a lot. And y'all need to understand that every person on this planet has a baggage- stop trying to look for their flaws, see them as humans.
9 0
Replying to Vroom • Dec 21, 2025
https://hollymoviehd.cc/one-last-bloom-2023/english hardsub
Thank you so much sweet angel ❤️
0 0
Replying to Jeizan • Aug 15, 2025
Apo was right there lmao do you know that his acting teacher was THE Noi? That he played alongside big Thai stars…
LMAO sorry!! Didn't know he was a well known actor before kinnporsche, calm down
0 0
On Revenged Love • Aug 13, 2025
This series ended with a sprinkle of disappointment, it shouldn't have been rushed like that towards the end, we should've gotten more scenes of the main couple actually being a main couple, I don't care what the reason for all those cuts were, I'm disappointed and I'm allowed to, we deserve more! At this point as much as I think CBLs are superior, I don't trust them, there's always some scandal that affects the viewing experience, I'm exhausted.
4 1
Replying to slone • Jul 21, 2025
i think 8 eps will be perfect for this
Why?😭😭😭
3 1
Replying to fatima • Jun 1, 2025
Title Denied Love Spoiler
we tv or you can watch it here https://dramiko.com/denied-love
Thank you so much!!! If you have more sites to recommend in general I'd really appreciate it 🙏🏻🙏🏻❣️
0 1
Replying to Budnbuddy • Apr 7, 2025
Fiction=real life hope that helps???you gotta start telling yourselves the truth. lmfao
Not necessarily, sourheart.
You are taking it too far, you look desperate to keep your made up point about fictional characters, LMAO
0 1
On Heesu in Class 2 • Mar 29, 2025
Guys I really hope we don't have straights in here, I hope it's just friendships, I literally do not wanna see straights in a queer series, especially when there are NONE in the ORIGINAL work, wtf, I love it so far but I'll be so upset if there'll be heteros ruining the plot 😤😤😤
17 0
Replying to BLover • Mar 20, 2025
LMAO girl you are PRESSED about, it for god's sake, it a FICTIONAL SERIES, ABOUT FICTIONAL STORY, WITH FICTIONAL…
What's your problem with accepting that this whole story isn't that serious, it isn't a dating course, just a made up story!!!
Also, me saying it's fiction but it could happen in real life isn't contradictory, what it meant was that this story is simply made up for entertainment purposes and it shouldn't be taken like a documentary.
Do you get it now!?!?
2 1
Replying to BLover • Mar 19, 2025
LMAO girl you are PRESSED about, it for god's sake, it a FICTIONAL SERIES, ABOUT FICTIONAL STORY, WITH FICTIONAL…
I'm not saying this couldn't happen in real life, all I'm pointing out is that THIS SPECIFIC STORY is FICTIONAL so calm TF down
1 3
Replying to BLover • Mar 19, 2025
LMAO girl you are PRESSED about, it for god's sake, it a FICTIONAL SERIES, ABOUT FICTIONAL STORY, WITH FICTIONAL…
It doesn't represents REAL events, what are YOU on?💀
3 5
Replying to Budnbuddy • Mar 18, 2025
And one more thing Suhyeon behavior didn't change because of Jaemin schemes!! Suhyeon has always been a violent…
LMAO girl you are PRESSED about, it for god's sake, it a FICTIONAL SERIES, ABOUT FICTIONAL STORY, WITH FICTIONAL CHARACTERS!!!!
We are not discussing a real life story documentary 🤦🏻‍♀️
1 7
Replying to Budnbuddy • Mar 18, 2025
Fiction=real life hope that helps???you gotta start telling yourselves the truth. lmfao
Fiction is the exact opposite of real life by definition sweetheart 💀
1 3
On The Boy Next World • Mar 12, 2025
This series flopped and Mame has to just understand that she must get better, it can't go on like this forever, her scripts are so mid and shallow, the pacing is questionable and the structure of the story doesn't sit well, also her direction has to get better, anyway, I think BossNoeul are better off with a much more talented director than Mame
9 1
Replying to Sirius_k • Mar 5, 2025
This drama ain't about that honey :)
It could give us even crumbs of reassurance, that's all I ask for, I want it to be truly queer not vaguely 😭
0 1
On Friendly Rivalry • Mar 4, 2025
Please I need it to be REAL GL and not some sis fake romance, it's so unfair to us, we deserve the leads to be openly gay and in love 😭😔
6 3
Replying to Friendly Rivalry • Feb 14, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
Could you elaborate? What's wrong with the role and which role exactly?
2 0
Replying to KatWatchesSeries • Dec 8, 2024
Who the fuck said it was their or GMMTV's choice to make it bromance??? Y'all are forgetting this drama is a REMAKE…
If it's a remake of a non queer series why are they purposely making them play scenes which are CLEARLY gay, hinting so hard and edging the viewers, I'm seeing it as shameful, you either portray a real platonic friendship or show queerness clearly, that line in between, exploiting queer moments for views but calling it friendship is shameful, I'm not changing my mind.
0 1