Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Middle East
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 6, 2020
Replying to BLstanforever • Dec 8, 2024
Ohh shut up and don’t be a snowflake …not every thing has to be made an LGBTQ agenda .. and before u say anything…
You're literally ignoring the edging in this series, giving moments that drive you crazy and scream gay, but cover it up as "frIEndShiP", it wasn't needed!!! This is literally so wrong.
0 2
On High School Frenemy • Dec 4, 2024
Why are you all praising queerbaiting!?!?

Do not compare it to Chinese bromance, they literally have no choice, the Thai ones have and they chose to just ride on our backs, WTF.
Y'all that are writing it's gay, where is the gay? Do gay people not kiss? Not confess properly their QUEER feelings? This series is full of queerbaiting scenes to catch us but get away from acting gay coz oh no, we'll not let actual good actors play gay roles, I wonder who was reluctant to play a gay roles, the actors, the agency, or both 🤦🏻‍♀️
0 11
On Ticket to Heaven • Nov 27, 2024
P'Aof & Gemini Fourth & this plot. It's going to be a masterpiece and exceed all of our expectations, mark my words!!!
No one can understand how excited and thrilled I am to watch this series, I waited for Gemini Fourth to star in a high quality series, with a good, well developed plot, good directing & screenwriting, this is literally dream coming true.
7 1
On Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan • Nov 23, 2024
WTF is going on in the kissing scenes!?!? The actor playing Rei seriously doesn't know how to kiss, it was horrible, and Shoma really tried to lead him on but he just wouldn't cooperate 💀💀 it's was very uncomfortable to watch I have to put this off my chest.
10 6
Replying to Bowen Higgins • Nov 4, 2024
Same here I'll binge watch it 😭
Good luck to us 🤞🏻🤞🏻
1 1
On See Your Love • Nov 1, 2024
I'm gonna binge watch it, mark my word!! (Pray for me I'm usually weak and cannot wait💀)
9 3
Replying to Gidi Sela • Oct 25, 2024
Not yet I think if you are not in the countries that should be on iQIYI use VPN and exact URL
I'm speaking generally , coz it was supposed to be up yesterday, what happened?
0 1
Replying to BLover • Sep 24, 2024
Where can we find ika's subs?🥺
Thank you dear 💖👑
1 0
Replying to cinto • Sep 24, 2024
Title Happy of the End Spoiler
wahhhh he finally got to take a better photo of hiimmm < / 33333 looking forward to rewatching this one with isaks'…
Where can we find ika's subs?🥺
0 2
On Chasing the Light • Sep 18, 2024
I'm so tired of censored dramas oh god 😭 they erase all the beautiful queer moments so cruelly... Also even censored dramas are not aired anymore...
At this point they should do what was done with Meet You At The Blossom.
2 1
On Word of Honor • Aug 10, 2024
When will we get more beautiful danmei adaptations???😭😭😭😭 I'm hungry for moreeee!!
There are no words to describe the scale of my hate towards the Chinese government and their devilish censorship policy.
10 0