Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dream world
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 25
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 20, 2020
On Bittersweet Love • Sep 10, 2026
I hardly comment on Series, but this one kept me the whole night, nd I didn't regret watching it..

there where some part where I felt embarrassed for Lu Xiao Fan, he's awkwardness make him cute nd impossible to watch.

Rating 9/10 😊😊
0 0
On Choi Ju Eun • Jun 4, 2026
Person Choi Ju Eun
this girl is a good Actress, I like her so much in If Wishes Could Kill. like her emotions and the way she carried herself throughout the drama was so magnificent.
3 0
Replying to Moonunit • Dec 29, 2025
After seen Barcode and Kin’s chemistry at the “GMMTV Starlympics 2025” I’m so excited for this one to…
hi please where can I watch GMMTV Starlympics 2025?
I've searched for it but didn't find it
2 1
Replying to AlexDy • Sep 22, 2025
Tried episode 1. The acting is unnatural/unrealistic. The flow of the script isn't smooth. The scenes aren't coherent.…
I'm actually a bit skeptical to try it out, I think the trailer was a bit messy, nd I don't wanna proceeds to watch it 😂😹😹
1 1
Replying to Leon Scott Kennedy • Mar 23, 2025
Person Kim Seol Hyun
Please change this picture. I don't know whose job it is but you are terrible at it.
😂😂😹😂
0 0
Replying to Guinevere • Oct 18, 2024
Please is there a bl episodes in the series if yes please from which ep so i can start from there? Sorry but i…
😂😂😂 same oo
1 1
Replying to Lilly • Jul 17, 2023
That ending better not be what it looks like.
am hoping for something juicy 🤣
0 0
On Moon Woo Jin • Sep 21, 2022
Person Moon Woo Jin Spoiler
I cried for him in Vagabond, when the plane crash✈️💥, that part was so emotional
0 0