Editorials
On Light on Me • Mar 20, 2024
Title Light on Me
Noh Shin-woo really look like Wang Yibo. i can't unsee it now :D
1 0
On Light on Me • Mar 17, 2024
Title Light on Me
I really ship Tae Kyung and Shinwoo so badd, please tell me that they gonna end up together!! I dont mind spoiler ;)
3 0
On Exhuma • Mar 13, 2024
Title Exhuma
Watched it and easily become the best movie for me in this 2024.
3 0
Replying to DramaAddict • Mar 11, 2024
Title Queen of Tears Spoiler
I'm pretty sure the wedding was a flashback ! But i don't know about the 3 months tho
After watching ep 2, i think she didn't lie
0 0
On Queen of Tears • Mar 11, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Only 2 episodes out but this drama is sooooo goooood
9 0
Replying to DramaChef • Mar 10, 2024
Title Queen of Tears Spoiler
I don’t get the ending, did they have a wedding after 3 years or was it a flashback?Did she lie about the 3…
I'm pretty sure the wedding was a flashback ! But i don't know about the 3 months tho
2 2
Replying to Nam_Nim_na • Feb 21, 2024
Title Strangers from Hell Spoiler
Till the last ep you'll feel the same dear..😏
I watched it till the end already and now Moon Jo is living in my every brain cells. Love their chemistry though!
3 2
On Strangers from Hell • Feb 14, 2024
Title Strangers from Hell Spoiler
I dont understand the ending, can someone explain? Is Lee Dong Wook dead or not?
0 1
On Strangers from Hell • Feb 13, 2024
Title Strangers from Hell
I'm on ep 2 and i get BL vibes🤐
7 4
On Sword and Fairy • Feb 8, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy
Happy end ? Yes or No?
0 3
Replying to Lyly Dramas • Feb 6, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers
Episode 7 was great !!!
Where to watch?
0 1
Replying to Rima • Jan 30, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
according to the webtoon, she tries but fails cause he has zero interest in her...
Wherr to read the webtoon? Can i have the link? ;)
0 1
On Marry My Husband • Jan 30, 2024
Title Marry My Husband Spoiler
Our Ji Hyuk is really hot omg !!! He has awesome chemistry with Ji Won, and the tension between them is 🔥🔥🔥 i've been wanting them to kiss since ep 1 and damn they finally did 😜😝
7 0
On Gyeongseong Creature • Jan 5, 2024
Title Gyeongseong Creature Spoiler
I think that Seishin did what Myong Ja did to her child. The wormy thingy can preserve their child's live if transfered from their mother, or i think so?? That's why the bad guy said "amazing" because he felt proud that his experiments kind of meet his expectation of improving the human lives? Idk
4 1
On It Remains • Dec 26, 2023
Title It Remains
Is it good?
0 1
On Gyeongseong Creature • Dec 26, 2023
Title Gyeongseong Creature Spoiler
But i really do hope the ML is the one who drink it tho.. it will be good if the monster mutate in him, but because it mutates differently he can still be himself and can transform between human and monster to help his gang , and eventually wipe out the entire army xD
1 0
On Gyeongseong Creature • Dec 26, 2023
Title Gyeongseong Creature Spoiler
I wish that evil scientist accidently swallow that little worm thingy and be a monster himself. Or he get killed by one of his creation. That'd be satisfying to watch lol
3 3
On Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 26, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Does the drama follow closely to the novel ? I wanna read the novel after i finish this drama😁
0 6
On Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 26, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Also i am curious about what happen to Xie wei in the past after Jiang Xuening dead. I wonder what he do after that
0 2
On Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 26, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
I swear Zhang Ling he should play more role like Xie wei! It suits him better
7 3