Editorials
On Pretty Li Hui Zhen • Nov 15, 2023
Title Pretty Li Hui Zhen
the chemistry is nonexistent here :/
5 0
On As Long as We Both Shall Live • Nov 14, 2023
Title As Long as We Both Shall Live
god this was SO BEAUTIFUL!! I need a part II asap
7 0
On First Love • Nov 6, 2023
Title First Love
can't find this one anywhere :/
0 1
On Chai Bi Yun • Nov 5, 2023
Person Chai Bi Yun
she’s an incredible actress love her
2 0
Replying to Cos • Oct 31, 2023
Title Pretty Li Hui Zhen
Having watched all of the Korean version and much of the Turkish and Chinese version, the Korean was better than…
can you please share the title of the turkish version?
0 2
Replying to ali • Oct 27, 2023
Title You Are My Glory
Dropped at episode 20 it is sooooo boring. Half of the scenes are about science and from the other half you can…
it literally starts getting better after ep 20..
0 1
Replying to chillingindoors • Sep 17, 2023
Title Rich Man, Poor Woman
Ishihara Satomi and Oguri Shun's best pairing till date.How I wish they'd do another drama together again.
I literally came here to say this!! I need them back again
0 1
On Fall in Love • Aug 24, 2023
Title Fall in Love
currently on episode 18 and what can i say.. this drama IS SO GOOD!!
1 0
Replying to zeerah • Aug 22, 2023
Title Secret Love
Anyone know similar drama to this one, where revenge between the main Leads is quite intense. It can be from any…
watch "a love to kill" the korean and thai version
1 0
Replying to Tianqin • Aug 14, 2023
Title Kleun Cheewit
We all know that Mark and Kimberley and Yaya and Nadech are good friends. But every time I watch this I just want…
me tooo hahahah i just can't help but ship them
0 0
On Nee Ruk Nai Krong Fai • Jul 23, 2023
Title Nee Ruk Nai Krong Fai
finished watching this for the 5th time, alek and pat's chemistry is truly everything!!!!!
1 0
On Waking Love Up • Jun 28, 2023
Title Waking Love Up
I LOVE THIS DRAMA SO MUUUUUUUUUUUCH
3 0
Replying to a female gazing • Jun 10, 2023
Title Love at First Night
just finished my annual kleun cheewit rewatch and i am DESPERATE for this to air. i need my yaya and mark chemistry…
YESS
0 0
On Love Hurts • May 20, 2023
Title Love Hurts
LOVE IT!!!!!!! Davikah’s face card tho >
0 0
Replying to Shalmali • Apr 16, 2023
Title Love Hurts Spoiler
I watched the first episode and it wasn't bad as I thought. The plot is there and the acting is good. I'm rooting…
tell me is there do you see any possibility for banthao to end up with venika? like i'm rooting for these two and i will not start watching this until they do lmao
1 2
On Let's Begin Again • Dec 8, 2022
Title Let's Begin Again
is this really happening or?
1 0
Replying to Jess4163 • Nov 23, 2022
Title Sharp Season 2
Go Arah and Ki Bum had so much chemistry in here and I loved their relationship progression and how hard he fell…
oh you make me want to watch this
1 0
On Reborn Rich • Nov 23, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
I wasn’t gonna watch this but now after they added the Romance tag I will give it a try.
3 0
Replying to Happy_Creep • Nov 12, 2022
Title Innocent Love
I can't find it. Can someone drop the link?
check Dramacool
0 0
Replying to tteokbokki • Nov 12, 2022
Title Hotel del Luna
the worst main actress i've ever seen in korean films
the audacity?!!
19 0
