Editorials
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Jan 31, 2024
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
if "Jewel in the palace" sequel can happen after 20 years SO CAN THIS ONE. especially after Joon gi's recent post on ig now i'm having higher hopes
0 1
Replying to Your__soul • Jan 30, 2024
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Is the 2nd season coming....i saw a post on Joon gis insta mentioning "Moon lovers"....,man i really wish for…
I KNOW!! I screamed when I saw his post and the 2024?? will there be something omg
0 0
Replying to Pijush • Jan 29, 2024
Title Because of Love
https://faladascreation.com/category/pror-rak/
it doesn't work :( all the episodes links are broken
0 1
On Buang Banjathorn • Jan 3, 2024
Title Buang Banjathorn
this lakorn is really full of pretty faces
0 0
Replying to 13 Fireflies • Jan 1, 2024
Title Our Interpreter
January 4 according to all available info.
omg i cannot waiiit thank you :')
0 0
On Derailment • Dec 25, 2023
Title Derailment
the preview of ep 21-22.. oh i need to get my tissue box ready
3 0
Replying to dearlittle1 • Dec 25, 2023
Title Derailment
Yey new eps today!!
sooo excited
1 1
Replying to nightdews • Dec 22, 2023
Title Derailment
It's already been 18 episodes, the main leads are still not concious of their own feelings. They are still in…
EXACTLY!! their slow burn romance doesn’t make me get easily bored which is why i like it
3 1
On Derailment • Dec 22, 2023
Title Derailment
Oh we are getting more clues about what's happening so far
2 0
Replying to a female gazing • Dec 21, 2023
Title Love at First Night
i have watched the new trailer about 45 times straight and i am not ashamed to admit it
i get you
1 0
Replying to Eve • Dec 21, 2023
Title Derailment
can you guys recommend me more dramas where the ML is similar to when our ML's an anti-hero/red flag. thank uu…
there is this thai drama called "love hurt/rak rai" where the ML is a walking red flag and pure evil
1 1
On Liu Hao Cun • Dec 21, 2023
Person Liu Hao Cun
such a good actress i'm totally becoming a fan!!!
2 0
On Derailment • Dec 21, 2023
Title Derailment
i need TEN episodes per day one isn't enough!!!!!!
6 0
Replying to AbuHammer • Dec 20, 2023
Title Derailment
Lmao so boring
i have a bad news for you. we don’t care.
0 1
Replying to igi • Dec 20, 2023
Title Derailment Spoiler
I haven't watched the drama but from what I read in the comments I think maybe they will make ml character look…
it didn't last long tho just for about 2eps
0 0
On Derailment • Dec 20, 2023
Title Derailment
just saw a preview of the ep17 and now I’m on the edge of my seat I CANT WAIT
1 0
On Derailment • Dec 20, 2023
Title Derailment
I’ve never enjoyed a moment of a FL being drunk the way I did here. she got so fluffy and cute without being effusively annoying. all I can say is that this actress right here is easily becoming one of my favourites
9 0
Replying to Emmab8369 • Dec 19, 2023
Title Boys over Flowers
is it worth to watch
i mean it's not the best but it's still fun to watch, you'll be enjoying it
1 0
On She Rides the Wind • Dec 19, 2023
Title She Rides the Wind
oh i like both of the leads. i will be seated
9 0
Replying to houda yaakoubi • Dec 19, 2023
Title Derailment
I'm rating each episode high now to try increase the rate it's a very good drama how could people rate it this…
I’m also wondering. it was 8 yesterday :/
1 0
