Editorials
On The Judge from Hell • Oct 19, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
EPISODE 10 IS GONNA BE FIREEEE!!!!!
5 0
Replying to Nanabish • Oct 19, 2024
Title My Cherie Amour
I know lol khun prah close his heart cuz he thought he would not live long since he has the same disease as his…
his performance was OUTSTANDING! i couldn't stop crying for him every time he appeared on the screen T-T
2 0
On My Cherie Amour • Oct 18, 2024
Title My Cherie Amour
bruuuuuh!!!! episode 9??!!!???? what was that!??!! I literally cannot stop sobbing!! it broke my heart so bad wtf
8 2
Replying to Thisuseriswatching • Oct 18, 2024
Title My Cherie Amour
To those that are looking for the subbed episodes, you can try to watch it on either kisskh (8 episodes currently)…
thank you SO SO MUCH for the info!!!!
0 0
Replying to 182 • Oct 17, 2024
Title My Cherie Amour
Where are you guys watching with subs? I know dramacool has it but is not there yet. Dramacool takes the longest…
kisskh. tho we don't get the ep subbed the same day as the airing day they usually upload it 24h later :/
0 1
Replying to Yyyayayya • Oct 16, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell Spoiler
Nah! He's not in the support role. So he's gonna ba a guest role. Maybe a demon or an angel but not satan
the way he kept asking about who KBN was seemed a little sus to me
0 1
On The Judge from Hell • Oct 15, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell Spoiler
i'm thinking the murderer "J " could be that newly appointed detective/officer that appeared in the preview hmmmm
1 3
On The Judge from Hell • Oct 13, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
EPISODE 8 ENDED ME OMFG!!!!!!
5 0
Replying to studiodestiny • Oct 12, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
the only 10/10 drama thats airing rn
PERIOD!!!
2 0
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Oct 12, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
I just know I always look forward to her punishment scenes because that always eat and they did a great casting…
EXACTLY!!!! those scenes are my favorite part
1 0
On The Judge from Hell • Oct 12, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
oh tomorrow's episode is going to be DELICIOUS!!!!!!!
7 0
On My Cherie Amour • Oct 12, 2024
Title My Cherie Amour
two episodes per week is NOT enough give me ten right nowwwww T-T
19 2
Replying to ajwatcherkins • Oct 10, 2024
Title My Cherie Amour
I’m in love with her whole wardrobe. I especially loved her outfit at the end of today’s episode 😍
istg we need a whole closet tour specifically for her looks in this lakorn
1 0
On My Cherie Amour • Oct 10, 2024
Title My Cherie Amour
Anong in that blue dress omg!!! I’m melting
2 2
Replying to Sam • Oct 10, 2024
Title My Cherie Amour
WHERE ARE YOU WATCHING IT T-T
BLESS YOU!! tysm
0 0
Replying to acpsa • Oct 10, 2024
Title My Cherie Amour
OMG she's in ATTACKING MODE at ep 6 hahaha Every minute she's throwing some direct phrases to Wichai, LOVED IT
WHERE ARE YOU WATCHING IT T-T
0 3
Replying to moonlight sonata • Oct 9, 2024
Title My Cherie Amour
It's frustrating that a new episode is out and I can't watch it. The waiting is killing me 😭
I’M LOSING MY MIND!!! I can hardly wait 😭
0 0
Replying to Astavitk • Oct 9, 2024
Title My Cherie Amour
Can anyone please tell me where i can watch 6th episode with english subtitles. I am dying to know whats nextttt
it’s getting frustrating :(
0 0
Replying to 10credi • Oct 9, 2024
Title My Cherie Amour
Really enjoyed today's episode. The end was just spectacular... the silly goose sure took his time realising his…
omg where did you watch it??
0 2
Replying to amante del drama • Oct 6, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
i hv a feeling he or his father is satan. and definitely this m*rder is his doing or his father's.
for sure yeah!!!
0 0
