Editorials
Replying to Luke • Jun 20, 2024
Title Crushology 101
THANK GOD THESE TWO ARE GETTING A PROPER DRAMA! I pray it's good and they have their chance to shine under a script…
EXACTLY
2 0
On My Sweet Mobster • Jun 15, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
just finished the two first episode and god I NEED MORE!!! it’s so addictive love it!!!
11 0
On Remember • May 10, 2024
Title Remember
don't even know where to watch this :( even Lakornpixie.com is blocked in my country
0 1
Replying to Jungshooky • Apr 21, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
This is a family drama, so the focus will be predominantly on FL and her relationship with her family. If you're…
nah I can’t stop now I’m getting invested
0 1
Replying to whoissilmoy • Apr 21, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
you didn't enjoy the grandma scenes?
the grandma scenes are my favorite parts tbh
1 1
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 20, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
I’m at episode 5 and I keep fast forwarding nonstop :/ her family scenes can get so unbearable sometimes.. gonna try to keep going just for my love for the leads I hope it gets better
2 10
Replying to twinty • Apr 19, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
I came here to say the same!!! It reminds so much of Bridgerton.
righttt!!!
0 3
On Blossoms in Adversity • Apr 19, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
the soundtrack here reminds me of Bridgerton’s. so good
4 5
On Blossoms in Adversity • Apr 18, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
I’m simply OBSESSED with this one
9 2
Replying to JYJ • Apr 8, 2024
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Still having emotion whiplash and trust issues because of Moon Lovers. Still waiting like a clown for a modern…
same here :/
1 2
Replying to serena • Apr 8, 2024
Title What Comes after Love
The teaser is here!!!https://twitter.com/230SAVE/status/1769301470409789945?t=_Bl7zrW2ZTZkkEYopxWg3w&s=19
I CANNOT WAIT
0 0
Replying to Rang • Mar 21, 2024
Title Beauty Newbie
Guys let's check out Yaya-Mark.... It's gonn'a air on 25 MARCH ..... LOVE AT FIRST NIGHT ✨
YESS IM SO EXCITED
0 0
On Love at First Night • Mar 14, 2024
Title Love at First Night
FINALLY AN OFFICIAL AIRING DATE!!!!!!
0 0
On Beauty Newbie • Mar 14, 2024
Title Beauty Newbie
i'm enjoying this so far but still think both of the lead don't really have chemistry :/
2 1
Replying to Raixzen • Feb 29, 2024
Person Dai Gao Zheng
He is too good to be just a short drama actor
i literally came here to say this
3 1
On Imitation • Feb 29, 2024
Title Imitation
this is my comfort drama
3 0
Replying to Kiie • Feb 29, 2024
Title Secret Love
The best fear/hate to love trope!!
literally!!!
2 0
On Nita Xia • Feb 21, 2024
Person Nita Xia
she really needs more leading roles because this girl is gorgeous and talented af
3 0
Replying to King Lord • Feb 20, 2024
Title Hierarchy
Here people having issues with 1-2 mins of nudity and sex scenes (which can be easily skipped) and there twitter…
lmaoo
0 0
Replying to -Unkown- • Feb 17, 2024
Title Plerng Naree Spoiler
Is there kiss scenes of this?
yes
0 0
