Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 14, 2020

Friends

On Queen of Tears • Dec 5, 2022
Why ? Just why Kim Ji Won is the female lead ? I wanted someone more attractive also why will it take long to air(second half of 2023) ? Ughh I was highly waiting for new Kim Soo Hyun new drama but I can't say I was excited by this news
2 14
On Revenge of Others • Nov 22, 2022
It was so satisfying when he hit those two girls in episode 2, I was afraid he was only gonna beat the boys without the girls because you know you can't hit women in media even if they're horrible lmao
7 0
Replying to bidulgi • Nov 13, 2022
a season 2 is pretty unlikely if the rumors about the writer & production company having a dispute are true, sadly
Damn, too bad
0 0
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Oct 25, 2022
they maybe had some filler in those eps that they decied to cut off for a better proudction result.
But what about the continuation of the story ? Will there be a season 2 ?
1 0
On One Dollar Lawyer • Oct 23, 2022
Daaaamn, I just found out that it'll be only 12 episodes, why ? There's no way they can end the story in three episodes. Can someone tell me if there'll be a second season or if at least there's a chance ?
5 3
On Once upon a Small Town • Sep 29, 2022
Answer me please, Is the drama just a slice of life or there's some kind of story/plot there ? I'm afraid i might get bored if it's just a slice of life
0 1
Replying to nanaminsthighs • Sep 23, 2022
of course your name is "eren jeager"mf you haven't watched a single drama!! you made this account just so you…
Actually you're wrong, i was watching k-dramas before it was cool to see it
1 0
Replying to shim • Sep 23, 2022
you could always watch shows from the 50s-90s if you enjoy homophobia that much
🙄
0 2
Replying to shim • Sep 23, 2022
you could always watch shows from the 50s-90s if you enjoy homophobia that much
You know, most k-drama watchers are ''conservative'' and are against this stuff so maybe you should watch only western media if you enjoy that LGBT stuff
0 5
On Love in Contract • Sep 22, 2022
Sigh I was excited for this drama then i knew about the some stuff in it, now even non-western media is not safe, disappointed.
11 30
Replying to Eren Jäger • Sep 16, 2022
Title Adamas
flopped ? I thought the drama had big success
Elaborate, were the ratings too bad ?
0 0