News
On Eve • Jul 21, 2022
Title Eve Spoiler
LOL at the people here being mad that she didn't love Eun Pyung and end up with him, their only only reason for shipping them because they think Seo Eun Pyung is more ''attractive'' than CEO, what's more funny for me is when they try to rationalize and make arguments against Ra El/CEO ship when we know that if Seo Eun Pyung actor played the CEO role they'd ship him with her in instant and all those arguments and reasons wouldn't matter to them
14 10
On Eve • Jul 21, 2022
Title Eve
Ok guys please tell me if this drama has a happy ending ? And does the FL end up with someone ?
0 1
Replying to lo_ve • Jul 21, 2022
Article Namkoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin in talks to lead a new MBC series!
Replying to deleted comment
mmh i don't understand what you're trying to imply by linking that article
0 0
Replying to 9999775 • Jul 21, 2022
Article Namkoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin in talks to lead a new MBC series!
Kinda rude tbh.
Why ? It's not like i went to her social media profile and said that to her, that would be rude
0 0
lo_ve • Jul 20, 2022
Article Namkoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin in talks to lead a new MBC series!
I like the plot also i like Namkoong Min so i hope he'll accept the offer but i wish for a prettier actress to the role of FL
2 8
On Love at First Night • Jun 30, 2022
Title Love at First Night
Ok release date when ?
1 1
On Café Minamdang • Jun 25, 2022
Title Café Minamdang
I hope there'll be romance here.
7 5
Replying to OuBe • Jun 23, 2022
Title Eve
Wait another 8 eps and ask us again, we'll definitely give you an answer then.
Still not obvious ?! Like does she love one of them ?
0 1
On Eve • Jun 23, 2022
Title Eve
So after 8 episodes , now can someone tell me who is the love interest, the CEO or the politician SEP ?
0 4
On Eve • Jun 14, 2022
Title Eve
I like the the type of character the CEO is, completely stoic i want more main characters like that
5 0
Replying to Millie • Jun 10, 2022
Title Eve
Same lol, I want a change from I am falling for the person I am supposed to hate and take revenge dramas.
It's just excuses, they want the second lead to win because they find him more attractive there's nothing else to wonder about
0 3
Replying to Hannaehh • Jun 10, 2022
Title Eve
When YG has sad back story…I was like NO!!! I don’t want Ra El to feel like they’re in the same situation…
You ship her with Seo Eun because you think he's mor attractive, let's be honest here other arguments are just secondary
5 0
Replying to Yasmim Blackthorn • Jun 9, 2022
Title Eve
I think is Bora's husband, but I think that it will change and it will be the lawyer( just a theory)
Honestly i hope it's the CEO, i like hate to love relationship plots.
1 0
On Eve • Jun 9, 2022
Title Eve
I bet all the people here who rated this drama low it's because of the male lead 🤣, he's not the ''Ikemen'' or ''Bishonen'' type that the majority of this site like😂 . Personally i like him he has more charisma than all of those kpop flower-boy actors
16 2
On Eve • Jun 9, 2022
Title Eve
Can someone tell who is the male lead ? Is it her target of revenge ? 🤔
0 3
On Kim Soo Hyun • Apr 28, 2022
Person Kim Soo Hyun
More dramas with Seo Yea-Ji please
4 0
On Military Prosecutor Doberman • Apr 27, 2022
Title Military Prosecutor Doberman
The lead actress was gorgeous 😍 at the airport scene in the last episode.
15 2
On Military Prosecutor Doberman • Apr 26, 2022
Title Military Prosecutor Doberman
I can't help but be smitten by the beauty and mannerisms of the actress who plays Noh Hwa Young also her smile is beautiful.
3 4
lo_ve • Apr 26, 2022
Article "Bloody Heart" starring Lee Joon and Kang Han Na confirmed to premiere this May!
Jang Hyuk should've been the first lead, i hope he will be back for nore dramas as the main lead and preferably with romance too.
0 0
On Tomorrow • Apr 7, 2022
Title Tomorrow
Do you guys think this drama will have romance ?
1 2