News Replying to mythicalchestboob • Sep 16, 2022
Title Adamas
16 episodes and they couldn't get through to the audience, and they have the audacity to ask for a 2nd season.…
flopped ? I thought the drama had big success
0 2
Replying to HuinsuyeomGolae • Sep 16, 2022
Title Adamas
I don't know how it resulted to this, but I think Sun is my favorite character...? The way she was written was…
I hate her, i hoped she dies an atrocious death but now we don't even know if we'll a second season
3 0
Replying to ShortCircuit • Sep 16, 2022
Title Adamas Spoiler
The twin on the shore is supposed to be SSH, because of the message and the diamond spear/arrow he's holding.…
''death of bio-dad and worse, his own twin'' What ? The letter at the end suggests SSH is actually alive
0 1
On Adamas • Sep 16, 2022
Title Adamas
All i can say this drama is fire 🔥but they can't end it like that we need a second season, is there any news about it ?
8 0
On Adamas • Sep 15, 2022
Title Adamas
They seriously can't end the drama like this, please tell me if there'll be a second season ?
3 0
On One Dollar Lawyer • Sep 12, 2022
Title One Dollar Lawyer
Romance between the two please, they had great chemistry in The Veil
6 0
On Once upon a Small Town • Sep 5, 2022
Title Once upon a Small Town
For those who know the web novel, do the leads (vet & police officer) end up together ?
0 1
Replying to ShortCircuit • Sep 2, 2022
Title The Good Detective Season 2
No romance at all so far.
tsss that's lame
0 0
On The Good Detective Season 2 • Sep 2, 2022
Title The Good Detective Season 2
Is there romance between Jang Seung Jo and Kim Hyo Jin characters ? Or there's no romance in this drama ?
0 2
On The Law Cafe • Aug 23, 2022
Title The Law Cafe
Café Minamdang ended today and this drama will take its slot so why won't it air next week but instead the week after it on 5 September ?
0 1
On Love in Contract • Aug 12, 2022
Title Love in Contract
I hope she will ends up with Go Kyung Pyo's character, i don't like the other lead
2 1
Replying to Yujin • Aug 9, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
it does both main and support lead had happy ending or I think everyone did?
thanks 👍
0 0
Replying to Yujin • Aug 8, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
it does both main and support lead had happy ending or I think everyone did?
Are you sure about the mains ?
0 2
On Link: Eat, Love, Kill • Aug 7, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
Does the drama have a happy ending ? Do the leads end up together ?
0 4
Replying to strangerfabs • Aug 4, 2022
Title Snowdrop Spoiler
sad, truly sad. cruel af
Ok so they don't end up together, won't bother watching then. Thanks for your answer
1 1
On Snowdrop • Jul 31, 2022
Title Snowdrop
does this have happy or sad ending ?
0 4
On The Glory • Jul 29, 2022
Title The Glory
I love stories about revenge on bullies, i hope the male lead is charismatic and badass not a softie and dominated by the female lead
18 2
On The Heavenly Idol • Jul 24, 2022
Title The Heavenly Idol
Just by reading the plot I can say I'm not hyped or interested
1 1
On The Glory • Jul 22, 2022
Title The Glory
I was excited when i knew about this drama but then i saw the number of episodes is just 8 and i'm now disappointed 😥
0 1
Replying to The Glory • Jul 22, 2022
Title The Glory
Replying to deleted comment
''very hyper misogynistic countries especially South Asia'' Wow so much nonsense
1 1