Editorials
Replying to PepperPumpkin • Oct 14, 2020
Title Perfect and Casual
A kind-hearted fella is subbing it on dailymotion. Here's the link: https://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x6wiyl
Thank you
0 0
Replying to ddssaaa • Oct 14, 2020
Title Perfect and Casual
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCkUO3vpNoFreilO2BwIOtkw/featured Here you can find the episode's link(dailymotion)…
Oh thanks
0 0
On Perfect and Casual • Oct 14, 2020
Title Perfect and Casual
Does anyone know if theres subs i really wanna watch???
0 5
Replying to bbk K • Oct 6, 2020
Title Poisoned Love
Eng sub?? Where did u watch
Okie thanks
0 0
On Love of Summer Night • Oct 2, 2020
Title Love of Summer Night
I want subs for this drama so bad anyone?????
1 1
Replying to bbk K • Sep 28, 2020
Title Poisoned Love
Eng sub?? Where did u watch
Okie
0 0
Replying to hey it’s me ivana • Sep 26, 2020
Title Poisoned Love
finished watching! recommend!
Eng sub?? Where did u watch
1 4
On The Journey Across the Night • Sep 25, 2020
Title The Journey Across the Night
Is there any romance?
0 1
Replying to emi • Sep 22, 2020
Title Count Your Lucky Stars
It's pretty meh. I am currently watching it and it is cute, for sure, but nothing special really.
Ok thanks!❤️ think I'll pass dis one!!
1 1
On Count Your Lucky Stars • Sep 22, 2020
Title Count Your Lucky Stars
Should I call watch dis??? Coz I don't wanna waste my time on something dats not worthy?? Just asking????
1 3
Replying to Himmel_The_Hero • Sep 22, 2020
Title My Mister
Try Mr Sunshine. It felt similar to My Mister than any other show I have seen so far.It's Okay not to be Okay…
Yezz right!!!
0 0
Replying to Les • Sep 21, 2020
Title Flower of Evil
Do you know some similar drama? I want to watch something like this? I watched Memorist
Extracurricular, my mister, misaeng, love in between, come and hug me, stranger is also good
5 1
Replying to yuxii • Sep 21, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
Ive just finished the drama last night too and then had to see this mess, i feel dissapointed but i cant accept…
Nooo dis is so sad! why are those fans spoiling it nooooo wat is wrong wid dis people and y do dis companies of china take dis things so seriously I mean in Korea there are actors who's dramas gets really popular and people do comment about dem but it doesn't get affected to the actors at all even if dey know about netizens talking abt dem and having fanwars dey move on and companies are supportive as well. I think I really don't understand Chinese entertainment I think fan wars are ment to be wen u get popular but I think cheng yi shouldn't hv acted how he did! I know his company must hv put pressure on him nd ol taking into consideration but I think atleast ders humanity out of all like not Telling ull to do cute stuff nd ol but dude like it was wierd as hell!! I know dey are friends and hope dey work again 4 people who really loves L&R I wish season 2 in future but considering d situation Idk wat to say.. just wishing dem both good I really love d drama...
1 0
Replying to Flashtone • Sep 20, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
Apparently the fans are fighting so they are keeping their distance it’s so bizzare, and borderline annoying
Thanks dude!!
0 0
Replying to Tems90 • Sep 20, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
I am confused on why this is happening. Just saw clips of their fan club concert and Cheng Yin and Bingyan are…
Same!!Idk things happening in c entertainment coz v don't use wibeo and other sites dey excess for nd v don't unlike Korea
1 1
Replying to sifeng • Sep 20, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
oh my god fans can be insane sometimes. I literally get headaches reading their comments. I usually try to ignore…
Ohhh no because of such immature fans friendship is ruined I hate dis athjhhujjj
1 0
Replying to therewillbeddl • Sep 20, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
I can understand Yuan Bingyan fans' frustrations tho. She was treated like an outsider, didn't even let her play…
Play games???when did she cried??? I m so pissed why?
0 0
Replying to Flashtone • Sep 20, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
Apparently the fans are fighting so they are keeping their distance it’s so bizzare, and borderline annoying
Fighting for what?????????
0 2
On Love and Redemption • Sep 20, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
Did something happen between cheng yi and crystal??? In dis recent event dey been avoiding each other??? Y????????? Y were dey so awkward????
1 5
Replying to Purple • Sep 20, 2020
Title Lovely Us
I recommend, With You, Le Coup De Foudre, A Love So Beautiful and Go Ahead
Okieeeee thanks
1 0
