Editorials
Replying to its time to stop crying • Sep 7, 2020
Person Shen Yue
Girrrrllll... Jerry Yan, Jasper Liu and Dylan Wang
Kekekekekekek
1 0
On Lovely Us • Aug 16, 2020
Title Lovely Us
This is one of the best highschool cdrama I have watched so far in 2020. Firstly it's not draggy like some other dramas stick to one thing for to long every eps teaches u something and secondly I really envy their friends I mean there are many cdrama dat hv similar concept like dis but dis hits u different inshort dis is a really good drama and ofcourse chemistry between leads is so good i never enjoy long dramas but first time i really wished dis drama could be a bit long but I m satisfied but still hoping for season 2 heeehe!
12 2
Replying to sharreb • Aug 5, 2020
Title Twenty Your Life On
Download iqiyi app. As of today ep1 to 33 are free to watch with subs. Ep 34,35 is locked for vip members
Ok thanks
0 0
Replying to KL295 • Aug 5, 2020
Title Twenty Your Life On
https://www3.dramacool.movie/twenty-your-life-on-2020-episode-1.html
Ohk thank you so much
0 0
On Twenty Your Life On • Aug 4, 2020
Title Twenty Your Life On
Can please anyone tell me I really wanna watch dis but I don't find subtitles????????????
0 5
Replying to inthemood • Aug 2, 2020
Title What Happens to My Family?
yes! this is my best family drama after Beautiful Love Wonderful Life
Ok if u say so I'll watch thanks
1 0
Replying to krisyifan_galaxy • Jul 30, 2020
Title Love in Between
It's on youtube eng subbed
Try dramanice and dramacool or fastdrama they hv subbed all the eps
1 0
Replying to krisyifan_galaxy • Jul 30, 2020
Title Love in Between
It's on youtube eng subbed
U can watch it on dramanice or dramacool it is all subbed
1 0
On What Happens to My Family? • Jul 29, 2020
Title What Happens to My Family?
Should I watch dis??
0 4
Replying to bbk K • Jul 28, 2020
Title Something about 1 Percent
Even tho I didn't watch dis drama I m gonna give it a try so if u wanna me to recommend u drama similar like what…
Welcome! Great! do watch hope u like it coz I liked it sooooo much and hv been recommending everyone! good luck I m not trying to reveal anything don't accept to much of skinship tho* between leads it's pure drama.. ok bie
2 1
Replying to ammyluv • Jul 28, 2020
Title Something about 1 Percent
I loved it. I loved the chemistry and connection. The FL knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to go for it.…
Even tho I didn't watch dis drama I m gonna give it a try so if u wanna me to recommend u drama similar like what is wrong with secretary kim and her private life dis are all light hearted drama so as per dis I guess u would like "Touch your heart" & globin, I m not Robot but if u want some thriller with slice of life I really wanna recommend "My Mister" it is one of the best drama I hv ever seen please do watch dis I highly recommend
1 3
Replying to YashKnight • Jul 21, 2020
Person Song Yan Fei
Doesn't she remind you of Moonbyul from MAMAMOO???!!!???
Yess same thought but I think she looks more like gfriend yuju? I didn't know she trained in jyp she is cool I like her acting she is really good
1 0
Replying to lenje • Jul 10, 2020
Title Love in Between
Highly recommended!
Not available in my country ahhhhh
0 0
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Jul 9, 2020
Title Love in Between
Finished this drama. Simply, "WOW!"
Eng sub?
0 0
Replying to lenje • Jul 9, 2020
Title Love in Between
Highly recommended!
English sub??
0 2
