Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 9, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 19, 2020
Replying to PRIYA NAYEK • Apr 22, 2022
And the drawings are just mindblowing.
Hey, can you help me with the link please for this! I wish to read it but didn't find a good source!
1 2
On Youth of May • Jun 5, 2021
Title Youth of May
Idk people scared here on comment section! Crying makes me wait till the end! I don't wanna sob!
2 0
Replying to castawaydish • Jun 5, 2021
Title Once Again
If you mean a family drama like this one - Homemade Love Story, Revolutionary Sisters, No Matter What, My Only…
Ohh thanks most of them I did watch! Wow some I didn't I'll check them out! Thanks! :)
0 1
Replying to GwenchanaGwenchana • May 25, 2021
Title Youth of May
The ending can be sad. For now we have the usual happy-sad moments and they are good.
I'll wait for the ending!!!!
2 0
Replying to lololol • May 25, 2021
Title Youth of May
probably best to wait til it’s finished and see if it’s a happy or sad ending cos rn there’s a lot of sadness…
Ok den ig wait!!!! Thanks I don't want heartbreaks!!!!
0 0
Replying to Tanya Choi • May 25, 2021
it's better than the korean version :)
Hehee I'm watching rn! It's seem good to me!! So far!!!
0 1
Replying to annie • May 25, 2021
Title Youth of May
What are the other dramas?
If you want something light watch! Use for my talent! Ig it's light hearted drama!!! Hehee
1 0
On Youth of May • May 25, 2021
Title Youth of May
Should I watch this?? I see comments like sad drama? I don't like sad?! Or should I wait till rest of the eps get done!???
1 6
Replying to #HIKIKOMORI • May 23, 2021
Title Ni Chang
It is not bad for me since I root for the heroine. I have seen worse. The challenges Nichang goes through happen…
Seems good! I love slice of life dramas! So ig this would do good for me then! Thanks for the review! :)))
1 1
Replying to Vanessa • May 23, 2021
I didn't watch the korean version but this one is pretty good, besides the main leads having a good chemistry,…
Oohk ok then ig I'll watch it!! Heheh thanks for the reply!!! :)))
1 0
Replying to Tanya Choi • May 23, 2021
it's better than the korean version :)
If you say so!! Then ig I'll give it a try! Hehe!! :))
0 3
Replying to 7807563 • May 23, 2021
Title Ni Chang
Have watched a few episodes but imo it is not very good. Skipping a lot of it, will probably drop it.
Ohohk! Since I'm watching some good drama now! I don't think I'm gonna watch this any time soon!! Nvm! Thanks! :)))
1 0
Replying to 7807563 • May 22, 2021
Title Ni Chang
Have watched a few episodes but imo it is not very good. Skipping a lot of it, will probably drop it.
Idk! I'm far away from the cringe!!! but ig I'll give it a try hehe!!!
0 2
Replying to 7807563 • May 22, 2021
Title Ni Chang
Have watched a few episodes but imo it is not very good. Skipping a lot of it, will probably drop it.
Okie ig I'll give a try!!! :)
0 0
Replying to bbk K • May 22, 2021
Recommend me some good drama too binge watch!
Thanks for this!!! Hehe above mentioned dramas I did watch! But most of them I dropped it! No offense! I didn't enjoy much some of them! But currently I'm watching the imperial coroner!! It's a good detective series! Really intriguing! U should give it a try!! Hehee! Actually it is such a coincidence that the second lead is the FL in the drama I'm currently watching! It has same jist as this drama!!!
1 1
Replying to #HIKIKOMORI • May 22, 2021
Title Ni Chang
It is not bad for me since I root for the heroine. I have seen worse. The challenges Nichang goes through happen…
Ohohk! It's is convincing enough for me to give it a try! Hehee thanks for the review!!!!
0 3
On Use for My Talent • May 22, 2021
Idk I didn't like clean with passion! No offense! But the plot itself isn't intriguing me to watch it! Leme know your thoughts! Is it any better than the korean version!!??
0 9
Replying to ellieella • May 19, 2021
I started Bloody Romance because of the opening OST... so haunting and heartbreaking. Thought the drama would…
Recommend me some good drama too binge watch!
0 3