Editorials
Replying to mykhele0827 • Apr 3, 2021
Title Unusual Idol Love
Episode 13 and 14 is not out on iQIYI app, the reason why they haven't release the 24 episodes compare to iQIYI…
Thanks :))
0 0
Replying to zhixuann • Apr 3, 2021
Title Unusual Idol Love
it's still ongoing. the eps will be uploaded on iqiyi every monday and sunday (with eng sub)
Ohh thanks for the reply :)
1 0
Replying to mykhele0827 • Apr 3, 2021
Title Unusual Idol Love
Episode 13 and 14 is not out on iQIYI app, the reason why they haven't release the 24 episodes compare to iQIYI…
Ok! So will rest of the eps be available for international fans!?!
0 2
On Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling • Apr 2, 2021
Title Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling
Is it out!?!
0 1
Replying to KawaiiKiwichan • Apr 2, 2021
Title Unusual Idol Love
the international version only has eps until 12, and I can't seem to get my VIP membership to work on iqiyi.com…
Same!?!!
0 1
On Unusual Idol Love • Apr 2, 2021
Title Unusual Idol Love
Does this hv only 12eps!?!! I mean where can we watch the rest?! Is it getting sub!?!
0 7
Replying to peanutbutterjelly • Apr 1, 2021
Title Word of Honor
because international fans don't pay for content
Lmaoff! right tho*
0 0
Replying to bbk K • Apr 1, 2021
Title Perfect Formula for Love
Where do I watch?!?
Sad
0 0
Replying to Its Liane • Apr 1, 2021
Title Oshare no Kotae ga Wakaranai
Raw episodes are on dramacool.
Ty:)
0 0
On Mr. Queen • Mar 30, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
One word knetizens fuck u! I have never ever seen such dumb people as knetz istg!
3 0
Replying to my beloved ung • Mar 23, 2021
Title Into the Ring
coming back to the comments because i really miss this drama ;(
Same
0 0
Replying to hk-lo • Mar 20, 2021
Title You Are My Hero
I believe there is 2 more airing weeks left. Might as well start now so you can at least feel the brief excitment…
Okie thanks for the reply!!:)
1 0
On Word of Honor • Mar 20, 2021
Title Word of Honor
Why are subs so slow TT
1 3
Replying to xuening • Mar 20, 2021
Title Perfect Formula for Love
I like this drama so cute and funny hahaha I also like the characters so handsome and pretty I am awaiting for…
Where do I watch?!?
1 2
On You Are My Hero • Mar 20, 2021
Title You Are My Hero
Should I start watching or wait till all eps are out!??
0 2
On My Neighbour Can't Sleep • Mar 17, 2021
Title My Neighbour Can't Sleep
Idk y I like this drama!! I usually dont watch dramas like this! I mean although it is brainless, senseless, and childish it is super cute especially the FL! I m looking forward too her! I think u need drama where u don't hv to use a lot of brain just smile watching it whole time and this is for me!
6 0
Replying to Jade1956 • Mar 17, 2021
Title My Neighbour Can't Sleep
So hard to get over with the male lead Wang Zi Xin in this drama series My Neighbor can’t sleep. Very nice to…
Same thoughts
0 0
Replying to bbk K • Mar 17, 2021
Title NIZI Village Clinic
All eps are subbed?!?
Oh really!! 9?? Only?? Okie thanks
0 0
Replying to bbk K • Mar 17, 2021
Title NIZI Village Clinic
All eps are subbed?!?
Thanks mahn wait till it ends and binge watch!
0 2
Replying to chillingindoors • Mar 17, 2021
Title Date My Daughter!
The last episode will air tonight.
Ohkie thanks
0 0
