Editorials
Replying to yoon • Jan 21, 2021
Title True Beauty
up to you ye! i'm waiting till its over because i know i'll end up binge-ing it and it has a love triangle so…
Yeahh
1 0
Replying to barbora • Jan 20, 2021
Title True Beauty
if you really want to, you can watch it now, it’s super fun and entertaining! but it’s also very addicting…
Yeess I wanna binge watch it so I'll wait till more eps get dropped!!! Hehee
1 0
Replying to Navia • Jan 20, 2021
Title True Beauty
It’s a lighthearted drama, so I think you can do both, just depends on your preference..But, watching when it’s…
Hey ig dats true!! Thanks for the reply!!
1 0
Replying to yoon • Jan 20, 2021
Title True Beauty
up to you ye! i'm waiting till its over because i know i'll end up binge-ing it and it has a love triangle so…
No I m not good at waiting!! Hehe!! Ig Ill wait till more eps get dropped den binge watch it hehee!!
0 2
Replying to Vodka • Jan 20, 2021
Title Run On
Watching it as it airs is so much fun, cos we can rewatch and analyze it as we wait for new eps! Come join us!…
Okiee thanks for replying!!! Hehheh
2 0
On True Beauty • Jan 20, 2021
Title True Beauty
Should I start watching dis?!?? Or wait till it's over?!??
1 8
On Run On • Jan 20, 2021
Title Run On
Should I start watching?!??? Or wait till it's over?!???
2 2
Replying to bbk K • Jan 17, 2021
Title A Little Reunion
https://youtu.be/8CP_zgpr6WQ is this not working for u???
I m sorry for u mahn I wish u could watch this beautiful drama!! U can try using VPN or wait till those sites sub it!!!
0 4
Replying to lotusinthemoon • Jan 16, 2021
Title A Little Reunion
hi, anyone know where to watch this in eng sub ? because the YouTube link is not available on my country... sadly...…
https://youtu.be/8CP_zgpr6WQ is this not working for u???
0 6
Replying to SlightDramaObsessor • Jan 16, 2021
Title Go Ahead
I am not a fan of where this is going I just wanted them to stay brother and sister
Actually!!! Idk if I should watch dis or not coz of this same reason lmaoff idk but the rating looks pretty good but idk?!??;!
0 2
Replying to Hwasa MARIA • Jan 14, 2021
Title The Rebel Princess
Ok I just watched the first ep and this drama is just amazing, the cinematography is just top notch gonna drop…
How's the story and overall everything recommend????
0 0
Replying to Nathaliadam • Jan 9, 2021
Title Falling in Love with Cats
Nope, save your time
I won't watch it heheee thanks
1 0
Replying to Nathaliadam • Jan 7, 2021
Title Falling in Love with Cats
Nope, save your time
Thanks!!!!!!
1 2
Replying to Erika Song • Jan 7, 2021
Title My Mister
Try "Dear My Friends".
I'll check it out
0 0
Replying to amaginon • Jan 7, 2021
Title You Are So Sweet
Once you get past the first episode (terrible episode) it does become quite sweet. Certainly a lot sweeter than…
Idk if I can handle it ig I'll pass it heheeee
0 0
Replying to BrainsBeforeButterflies • Dec 27, 2020
Title Premarital Examination
now uploaded on dramanice.https://dramanice.so/drama/premarital-examination-detail
Ok den ig I'll drop it too!!!
0 0
Replying to BrainsBeforeButterflies • Dec 27, 2020
Title Premarital Examination
now uploaded on dramanice.https://dramanice.so/drama/premarital-examination-detail
How is it???????
0 2
On Falling in Love with Cats • Dec 26, 2020
Title Falling in Love with Cats
Should I watch dis???
0 4
Replying to GeorgeZylyftari • Dec 16, 2020
Title Doctor John
I'll advise not to ,because it's boring !You have a female lead how's following the main Leed like a dog ...!…
Ok!! Thanks!!!
0 0
Replying to Irie Yuuki • Dec 16, 2020
Title The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion
You should
Ok! If u say soo I'll watch!! Heheh
1 0
