Editorials
Replying to 7807563 • May 18, 2021
Title Ni Chang
Have watched a few episodes but imo it is not very good. Skipping a lot of it, will probably drop it.
Ok den ig I won't waste my time on this!! Heheh thanks!!! :)
0 6
On Ni Chang • May 16, 2021
Title Ni Chang
Is it worth it??
0 13
Replying to Jamila • May 11, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
Watch it. You won't regret it. It is so good.
Ok bestiee!!
0 0
On Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard • May 11, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
Should I start watching or wait till all eps are out!?? Is it good to start now?
2 4
On Doom at Your Service • May 11, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
Txt singing the ost yass!
1 0
On Once Again • May 8, 2021
Title Once Again
Recommend some dramas I'm running out of dramas I watched it all?? TT
0 3
Replying to Eeshall • May 3, 2021
Title Love Scenery
I love the cast but I am giving up bcuz this is romantic drama ,after watching random post on Instagram ,I think…
I actually enjoyed half way of drama. Not bad lots of cringe but it was funny so it was ok! I think u shud give it a try! Even I can't handle too much off romance lmaoff so I stopped watching after they confessed to e/o! I m thinking of continuing since I have nothing too watch! Heheh
2 1
Replying to BTSFT123 • Apr 13, 2021
Title Lovely Us
same XD i envy their friendship. i wish i had childhood friens like that that lived near me and we messed around…
Same thoughts same thoughts I never had such good childhood friends irl!
0 0
Replying to janica • Apr 13, 2021
Title Hello Mr. Gu
They will release the remaining 12 episodes tonight.
Hey thanks:)
0 0
On Hello Mr. Gu • Apr 12, 2021
Title Hello Mr. Gu
When will all the subs be out!?! I don't want to start since all the eps aren't out yet!
1 2
Replying to xiaomengna • Apr 12, 2021
Title Hello Mr. Gu
I liked perfect and casual, but didn’t like begin again that much. should I watch this? ;---; please help me,…
Actually same! begin again was mahh for me! I am anticipating about this! Idk I'll give a try! Coz I think the leads look cute!
1 0
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Apr 9, 2021
Title Vincenzo
welcome to our weekly pain and weekend devotion lol
T-T
0 0
Replying to Helena • Apr 9, 2021
Title Rattan
You better start after all episodes are subbed. Cant bear the pain of waiting
Ok :)
1 0
Replying to herah • Apr 8, 2021
Title Rattan
Wait haha i have thw ago y of waiting now
Ok ;)
0 0
On Rattan • Apr 8, 2021
Title Rattan
Should I start watching this drama! Or wait till it get subbed?!?
0 4
On I Don't Want to Be Friends with You • Apr 8, 2021
Title I Don't Want to Be Friends with You
Anyone I wanna watch some healing dramas any recommendations?!??
2 1
Replying to Trinah101 • Apr 8, 2021
Title Rattan
On youtube they update every Weds, Thurs, Friday and Saturday at 10 EST
Ok thanks!
0 0
On Rattan • Apr 8, 2021
Title Rattan
What is the schedule process like wen do they upload with eng subs!!??
0 2
On Vincenzo • Apr 8, 2021
Title Vincenzo
I regret starting this! I should have waited till more eps get drop! I m feeling restless wanting to know what happened! I devoured whole eps in just 2 days Help! This is so good! Bie itS like playing a waiting game!
4 3
Replying to Spencer • Apr 8, 2021
Title Sunshine of My Life
seeing so much negative comments down here,. slightly changing my mind from watching this !!
Same lmaoff since I had nothing to watch I thought I should give it a try but comments got me off
1 0
