News
Replying to OneAjhussi • Feb 22, 2021
Title Vincenzo
But why he has to live as an intern in the lawyers' company working for him?
Looking forward to the next eps to seeeeee!!
1 0
Replying to ponnu • Feb 22, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
I am also super suspicious of him... There is no way they will cast taecyeon as a random character or just for…
Exactly the clumsiness IDK if I am clowning but even the look in his eyes is suspicious
1 1
Replying to OneAjhussi • Feb 21, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
But why he has to live as an intern in the lawyers' company working for him?
Perhaps he's trying to see how the system works and plan things out before taking over. Random assumption but there could be large power struggles going on under Babel. But honestly his whole demeanour is very suspicious like why aren't you dressed for work properly? Or try to make a good impression yet he doesn't get angry when they yell him?
3 2
On Vincenzo • Feb 21, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
Also my guess is the intern is Babel's CEO's brother and is the big villain as Han Seo's seems very weak. Taecyeon's character is very plotting I don't trust innocent "clumsy" characters in Kdramas LOL they always turn around are completely different
5 7
On Vincenzo • Feb 21, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Enjoyed the first episode and skipped through the second episode.... found it was very predictable hope it'll get better
2 0
On Hospital Playlist Season 2 • Feb 19, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2
its kinda problematic how I've watched this drama 3 times already and I love it more each time... I've also been watching the behind the scenes bless the directors and editors the weekly bts are amazing
8 1
On Vincenzo • Feb 17, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Just realized I've watched all of this writer's work wow I guess im tuning in ! I'm very excited for this
1 0
On Love Scene Number • Feb 15, 2021
Title Love Scene Number
I'm conflicted LOL its so good but so bad? Maybe because the stories are so distinct I can't decide yet, 23 wasn't my vibe, 42 had so much potential but maybe they are doing something right because I am curious about the other stories. So I will wait until the end to give it a rating
3 0
Replying to Ayumi_123 • Feb 13, 2021
Title A Good Supper
Did the drama not air yesterday and today? I can't find the episodes.
It's on break because on Lunar Holidays the network aired something else in place :(
5 1
On Vincenzo • Feb 3, 2021
Title Vincenzo
considering chief Kim and fiery priest looking forward to this drama, the comedy the screenwriter has used was pretty tasteful!
2 0
On No Matter What • Jan 31, 2021
Title No Matter What
Who's the bigger enemy atp KBR, Ahri's dad, Jun Soo's parents, Sunny, Sunny's aunt, KBR's dad
3 1
On A Good Supper • Jan 31, 2021
Title A Good Supper
My guess for the end game couple Young Shin x Jung Hoon ( I don't want it but it'll happen probably) Da Jung and Oh Bok and I hope Gyung Soo gets a loveline currently no suitable partner for him
2 0
On Park Si Hyeon • Jan 30, 2021
Person Park Si Hyeon
Looking forward to her future works
6 0
Replying to Reavel • Jan 27, 2021
Title The Uncanny Counter
THIS. I LOVED THE BAD GUY.I mean he did his role perfectly and the actor really embraced the character entirely…
Yes his eyes really spoke to me!!! and I even felt sympathy for Ji Chung Shin LOL he was my main character
2 1
On No Matter What • Jan 26, 2021
Title No Matter What
Byeori is the MVP for me tbh
2 0
On You Are My Spring • Jan 26, 2021
Title You Are My Spring
seo hyun jin and Yoon park im excited
2 0
Replying to urketl • Jan 26, 2021
Title A Good Supper
doubt it ... these kind of dramas usually have second female leads who turn evil either for love or money.
I know LOL but I can hope that only the people who work at the palace are out to get young shin
1 0
On The Uncanny Counter • Jan 26, 2021
Title The Uncanny Counter
Lee Hong Nae absolutely killed his role I hope to see him casted more often!
4 3
On A Good Supper • Jan 26, 2021
Title A Good Supper
I really hope da Jung and young shin maintain their friendship I love how they cheer for each other!
1 3
On Song Yoo Jung • Jan 25, 2021
Person Song Yoo Jung
condolences to her loved ones Rest In Peace
0 0
