News
On Crime Puzzle • Nov 14, 2021
Title Crime Puzzle
Apologies if I keep lamenting under this drama I will continuously comeback to complain until there are subs ..... even though I've been a kdrama fan since 2010 the last few years of quick subbing have really spoiled me
25 4
Replying to aein • Nov 14, 2021
Title Crime Puzzle
LMAO MOOODDDD
I'm glad someone is suffering with me
1 3
Replying to jinie • Nov 11, 2021
Title Crime Puzzle
heart been broken so many times
my ideal cast plus my ideal genre if only I understood it
10 0
On Crime Puzzle • Nov 11, 2021
Title Crime Puzzle
heart been broken so many times
3 6
On Bloodhounds • Nov 11, 2021
Title Bloodhounds
excited to see lee sang yi in a different genre as well as see Woo Do Hwan's comeback to dramas
5 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Oct 22, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
I hope to embody Hwa Jeong's characteristics she truly left valuable quotes throughout this drama. Lee Bong Ryun always does their best to bring her characters to life and HomCha was not any different. I think this drama has strong female leads HyeJin, Miseon and Hwa Jeong are the most definitely characters I would reflect on. Thank you screenwriter Shin Ha Eun
4 0
On Bloody Heart • Oct 21, 2021
Title Bloody Heart
Looking forward to this as the cast is really strong Jang Hyuk's projects rarely let me down and I'm excited to see Kang Hana as the Female Lead it's been a long time coming
3 0
On Hospital Playlist Season 2 • Sep 16, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2
I can understand why they aren't having a third season because the storyline is tied up and it's better to always have a strong finish instead of a mediocre season but I will miss the Yulje family and the comfort this drama brought me. I will rewatch it and support the actors in their newest endeavours
5 0
On The Veil • Sep 9, 2021
Title The Veil
Watching for NGM and looking forward to PHS's performance
2 0
lo_ve • Sep 9, 2021
Article "Dr.Romantic" will reportedly return with Han Seok Kyu and Ahn Hyo Seop!
Seo Hyunjin plssss
3 0
On Tokyo MER: Mobile Emergency Room • Sep 1, 2021
Title Tokyo MER: Mobile Emergency Room
Ahh I hate myself for watching this while the subs aren't fully out yet im so impatient
8 0
On School 2013 • Jul 31, 2021
Title School 2013
The best of the school series !! Where my love for Lee Jongsuk was born!!
2 0
Replying to Ffff • Jul 31, 2021
Title Escape from Mogadishu
Let’s be clear here. This movie is nothing about you Somali people nor your grandparents and parents. It’s…
the you Somali people does not sound good at all....
18 0
On You Are My Spring • Jul 18, 2021
Title You Are My Spring
I love seo hyunjin and looking at the comments this drama is gonna be great can't wait to start !!
4 0
On Jinxed at First • Jul 1, 2021
Title Jinxed at First
Seo Hyun confirmed as lead !
2 1
On Thirty-Nine • Jun 30, 2021
Title Thirty-Nine
mido and so yejin confirmed as leads so far. I'm excited
4 0
On Night Doctor • Jun 29, 2021
Title Night Doctor
Tanaka Kei and Sawamura Ikki I'm ready for this
3 0
On Mad for Each Other • Jun 19, 2021
Title Mad for Each Other
I hope this has a satisfying ending..
3 0
Replying to jinie • Jun 19, 2021
Title Backstreet Rookie
@YasukeAO The issue more so with this show was that there were many scenes with poor taste them depicting the…
I'm not holding this against the actors but the writers of this drama and directors should not have okayed the scenes ....
1 0
Replying to jinie • Jun 19, 2021
Title Backstreet Rookie
@YasukeAO The issue more so with this show was that there were many scenes with poor taste them depicting the…
I'm not holding this against the actors but the writers of this drama and directors should not have okayed the scenes ....
1 0
