News
On Brewing Love • Nov 29, 2024
Title Brewing Love
this drama is sweet and sour, it feels like winter
1 0
On Love Next Door • Aug 20, 2024
Title Love Next Door
kicking my feet and screaming i luv this
8 0
Replying to jinie • Jun 4, 2024
Title Hierarchy
hoping for a solid ending - pls no cliffhanger in hopes for a season 2
let me add to that pls have a well thought storyline
2 0
On Hierarchy • Jun 4, 2024
Title Hierarchy
hoping for a solid ending - pls no cliffhanger in hopes for a season 2
12 1
Replying to sunshinesrain • Jun 4, 2024
Title Hierarchy
So is this all airing on one day or is it just starting on friday?
airing all on one day!
3 0
Replying to GwenchanaGwenchana • Sep 7, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch
I think you should watch first two episodes and then decide. Me and many people that I know who are watching this…
Thank you! Will give it a chance :)
0 0
On Behind Your Touch • Sep 5, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch
I really like Han Ji Min but im thrown off with the touch concept of her power is it as cringy as it sounds?
0 2
On The Real Has Come! • Sep 5, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
hmmm I was going to tune in but after looking at the discussion I will quickly tune out!
1 3
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Aug 14, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
I'm not yet fully connecting with this season ... I hope the writing improves throughout I feel like this season has lost a lot of what made season 1 so good
14 0
On Not Others • Jul 25, 2023
Title Not Others
Choi Sooyoung has been choosing great projects
6 0
On Not Others • Jul 25, 2023
Title Not Others
this is so fun ! A great balance between being funny and not cringy but also respecting serious subjects
2 0
On Delightfully Deceitful • Jul 20, 2023
Title Delightfully Deceitful
This was a good drama, it should have been 12 episodes and I wish they would've gone into the history of the president more so
3 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Jun 24, 2023
Title Numbers Spoiler
He said he can't remember his parents or their names in the first episode when he was with his friends after the…
Do you think the chairman's son could remember him from the construction site ?
0 4
On Numbers • Jun 24, 2023
Title Numbers
It's looking super promising for now !
3 0
Replying to jinie • Jun 11, 2023
Title Bloodhounds
unfortunately she partook in criminal activities with her DUI and was banned from broadcasting
I can agree yeah that actor is everywhere in fact playing every villain... sick but tbh yeah I don't understand the standard in the Korean industry
0 0
Replying to jinie • Jun 10, 2023
Title Bloodhounds
unfortunately she partook in criminal activities with her DUI and was banned from broadcasting
She did do something criminal.... she crashed into multiple objects, including an electric transformer causing 57 businesses to experience a power outage. Clearly she was intoxicated enough that she could have killed someone on the road.... She was bumped down from being a main lead by the broadcasting company due to the scandal even though it was intended for her to be the main normally they would just edit it her out completely but bc she was instrumental to the plot they left her in as a supporting role
7 2
Replying to Patricia • Jun 10, 2023
Title Bloodhounds
Why is Kim Sae Ron not part of the main cast? I dont get this distribution, she is definitely a main character??
unfortunately she partook in criminal activities with her DUI and was banned from broadcasting
1 4
Manal • May 30, 2023
Review Hospital Playlist
I normally don't comment on reviews but you so eloquently described my feelings towards hospital playlist! I too watched HP during my early years of my undergrad and it was a resting place with my anxiety and the place where the stress of the world did not affect me! Now at 22 years old graduating university, the nuances and the cheerful mundaness of this drama still provide me solace... thank you for inspiring my rewatch :) I wish you the best of luck in your next chapter and congrats on graduating !!!
1 1
Replying to Maxine1337 • Dec 22, 2022
Article Ahn Jae Hyun to make a grand K-drama comeback with "The Real Deal Has Come!"
Isn't 50 a grade lower than mainstream 16? But if he can do good he can do 16 shows again right?
KBS weekend dramas are really popular which is why you also see people like Yoo Shi Yoon acting in them even though they also act in 16 episodes dramas bc the ratings are so high the actors tend to go viral
8 0
Replying to WangKai09 • Oct 20, 2022
Title The Law Cafe
Bla bla bla. 8.3 it's enough for this and if you're not agree, simply don't watch it and don't makes shitty comment…
Damn, lol, it's not that deep?!
2 0
