Celebrity
Replying to unniemayu • Jul 23, 2023
Title Revenant
yes, as said... this drama doesn't have jump scares! but this is a reminder, be prepared for a few seconds in…
Yesssss!!!! OMG I was so shocked and i was screamed like 🙀🙀
2 0
On King the Land • Jul 23, 2023
Title King the Land
pacaran teros anjir 🤣🤣🤣 capek bgt, jiwa jombloku meronta
1 0
On The Killing Vote • Jul 21, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
from the poster and title, I thought this is a variety show(?) like a singing audition 😭
5 0
On Weak Hero Class 1 • Jul 21, 2023
Title Weak Hero Class 1
Congratulation Jihoon-aaaaaaa!!!!! You deserved the award!!!
9 0
On Miraculous Brothers • Jul 21, 2023
Title Miraculous Brothers
Dong Joo's character is a mythomaniac?? 😌
1 0
On The Beauty Inside • Jul 16, 2023
Title The Beauty Inside
where to watch? website
0 1
On Revenant • Jul 16, 2023
Title Revenant
NOOOOOOO THE ENDING OF EP 8 😭
4 0
Replying to Seri • Jul 15, 2023
Title Celebrity Spoiler
Does the mls ends up together?
yes
1 0
On Revenant • Jul 15, 2023
Title Revenant
I hope we'll see happy ending for our main leads 😭
2 2
Replying to Saarthak • Jul 14, 2023
Title Miraculous Brothers
Now I'm more curious about what happened to MLs dad
True!
0 0
Replying to LEEJUNHO_FOX • Jul 12, 2023
Title King the Land
Arabs got their apology. So now when will the arabs apologise to yoona, junho and anupam for harassment and sending…
this...
21 0
Replying to Tom • Jul 12, 2023
Title Bloodhounds
Is it very obvious they had to cut a lot of stuff with the actress who got a DUI? Does it still make sense?
i also need to know abt this
1 0
On King the Land • Jul 12, 2023
Title King the Land
um... Islam is a good religion, it teaches us about "sabr" (patience). not just angry or blaming the others (the actor here). I hope we (as muslim) can represent Islam in a good way, not just the 'image' we want to show... I mean, I'm also sad that muslim represented in the wrong way in this drama. But we have to explain it peacefully. Peace. Love. and gaul 😂
20 5
Replying to pandora • Jul 11, 2023
Title Revenant
is that he is like haesung’s cousin ?? And he got possessed by a hungry ghost leading him to take his own life.…
thank you
1 0
On King the Land • Jul 11, 2023
Title King the Land
I think the problem is only the character is Arab "Prince". I think that would be ok if he's just Arabian CEO founder of a big company or smthing like that, not specifically the prince. Other than that scene, this drama still makes me smile ear to ear
6 7
On Good Manager • Jul 11, 2023
Title Good Manager
i really want to rewatch thisss 😭
0 0
Replying to pandora • Jul 11, 2023
Title Revenant
is that he is like haesung’s cousin ?? And he got possessed by a hungry ghost leading him to take his own life.…
could you mention the time stamp when she stoning salt at woojin(?) I can't remember that scene.
1 2
Replying to Aki • Jul 9, 2023
Title Revenant
Hong Sae feels useless here for some reason but I really enjoying Hae Sang and Sang Young’s performances
yea I thought Hong sae is just supporting character
2 0
On King the Land • Jul 9, 2023
Title King the Land
akhh kenapa sangat kiyowookkk 😆😆 watching this after watching revenant is really a good choice 🤣
4 0
On Revenant • Jul 9, 2023
Title Revenant
wow the end of ep 4
1 0
