Celebrity
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Aug 13, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
I really enjoy watching this, but the villain is getting stongerrrr. ma ju seokkk?!?!! he could do anything like the counter do. all of it ๐ซ๐คฆ๐ปโโ๏ธ๐คฆ๐ปโโ๏ธ
1 0
On King the Land • Aug 13, 2023
Title King the Land
I still keeping this on hold at ep 13 ๐ idk I feel kinda bored.
13 0
On Moving • Aug 11, 2023
Title Moving
lee jung ha neomu kiyowooo ๐
1 0
On Moving • Aug 11, 2023
Title Moving
interesting! watched all 7eps straight
0 3
On Not Others • Aug 9, 2023
Title Not Others
idk why, I don't like Jin Hong character
2 1
On My Lovely Liar • Aug 5, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
ga sabar banget buat next episodenyaaa! ๐ญ๐ฅบ
2 0
Replying to moonchild • Aug 5, 2023
Title Miraculous Brothers
If you watched just few episodes, trust me, it gets better and Dong Ju becomes way more likeable and you will…
i've watched till ep 12.. maybe I just cannot handle when I see someone screaming + nervous (?) like that ๐ญwell I will keep watching tho. because of the story
1 1
On What Comes after Love • Aug 5, 2023
Title What Comes after Love
whoa...
17 0
On Miraculous Brothers • Aug 5, 2023
Title Miraculous Brothers
I really like the plot, but not Yook Dong Ju's character ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ I feel exhausted watching him
2 3
On My Lovely Liar • Aug 3, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
I thought ML also has the superpower ๐
3 0
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Jul 31, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
high ranked villain ๐ญ but so sexy ehe
1 0
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Jul 31, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
ep 2 really breaks my heartt!!! ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
4 0
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Jul 30, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
omg Pil Kwang....
2 0
Replying to tia • Jul 30, 2023
Title Revenant
kita dikasih open ending sama KEH: SY x Hongsae di kafe dan SY x Prof Haesang di festival kembang api ๐๐๐…
iya syukurlah ketiganya gada yg mati. sempet aku mikir SY bakal mati :")
1 1
On Revenant • Jul 30, 2023
Title Revenant
entah kenapa vibesnya jadi agak romance pas prof Yeom HaeS sama Sanyeong liat festival kembang api ๐
0 3
Replying to Coeur_Y • Jul 30, 2023
Title Revenant
Is "The Guest" drama scarier than Revenant?
more gore ๐๐
1 0
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Jul 29, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
excited!!!
2 0
On The Guest • Jul 24, 2023
Title The Guest
Jung Eun Chae.. she is beautifully handsome
11 1
Replying to JeanHanji • Jul 23, 2023
Title King the Land
eps 12 is so ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
but not the ending scene ๐ฑ๐
4 0
On King the Land • Jul 23, 2023
Title King the Land
eps 12 is so ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
4 1
