Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Indonesia
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 29, 2020
Replying to wangxueli • Mar 15, 2026
hidden love (first frost prequel)love is sweetthe best thingonly for lovewhen I fly towards you
okay thank you!
0 0
On Love between Lines • Mar 14, 2026
i currently into Chinese drama, i just finished watching the first frost, and now I'm in ep 20 this drama. i really love this! please recommend me Chinese drama that feels like this drama/the first frost/hidden love. i don't really like historical/school theme
10 5
On The Manipulated • Nov 17, 2025
ini adalah drakorr sweeeruuuuuu dari ep awal.
approved by my husband LOL ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ soalnya dia sering kalo ep 1 ga seru, dia malas2an nonton. nah ini pas ep 1 dia komen "wah baru ep 1 kok udah berat banget gini masalahnya?"
dia pas nonton pun sampe geleng2 ๐Ÿ˜‚ aku nonton sambil deg2an dan kebawa emosi
1 0
On Law and the City • Aug 1, 2025
Well, I don't think that this is a drama that I really want to wait the next eps.. BUT, I enjoy watching this
1 0
On Trigger • Jul 30, 2025
Title Trigger
Welp.. I enjoy this show.
The reporter...he deserved ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ค
4 0
On S Line • Jul 25, 2025
Title S Line
Not the endingg.........๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
1 0
On Marry My Husband: Japan • Jul 25, 2025
Title Marry My Husband: Japan Spoiler
Eeeeemmmm, soo cuteee...
Also I like how they ended the story.. I mean, good to see tomoya & reina died ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
0 0
Replying to Shradzzz • Jul 23, 2025
I have already watched Korean version so i know the story should i watch this one is it diff n good?
For me, I prefer this one.. i tried to watch the korean version and I don't like it
6 0
On Marry My Husband: Japan • Jul 18, 2025
Shout out to actor & actress who acted Tomoya & Reina.. I hated their character, likee....ARGH!!!! wanna slap them, punch them, mock them, cuih cuih ๐Ÿ˜ก
12 0
On Marry My Husband: Japan • Jul 14, 2025
After a long time of deliberation, whether I should watch the Korean version or not, I finally did.. and I prefer this version. I prefer Misa and Wataru's characters here. I mean.. look at him...Satoh really suits the character..purrfect hehe
10 1
On Marry My Husband: Japan • Jul 4, 2025
I start watching this because of Takeru Satoh and right now I'm really into this drama. I can't wait to watch the next episodes (โ โ‰งโ โ–ฝโ โ‰ฆโ )
I don't want to watch the Korean version before I finish this (โ ย โ ๊ˆโ แด—โ ๊ˆโ )
3 0
Replying to sunshine0919 • Jun 25, 2025
why do I love mi rae and se jin more than mi ji and ho su ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
SAME!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
2 0
Replying to luckybl • Jun 24, 2025
Title S Line
I don't know what you're referring to, you must not be a big fan since he has worked as ML more than 6 times.
i mean, the only male main lead..
0 0