Celebrity
On You and Everything Else • Aug 23, 2026
Title You and Everything Else Spoiler
The death obviously hit, but I honestly think the final arc was rushed. After everything that happened in the second arc, I really wanted more time with the characters—especially their individual journeys, reconciliation, and rebuilding their relationships. A couple more episodes before the final stretch, and then more time dealing with the aftermath of the loss, could’ve made this ending absolutely devastating. The story had the material; it just needed more breathing room.
0 0
On Girl • May 25, 2026
Title Girl
Rough around the edges debut by Shu Qi, but I did find this an at times affecting,
0 0
On Nagasawa Masami • May 24, 2026
Person Nagasawa Masami
Why isnt her movie Hokusai’s Daughter 2025 [ おーい、応為] not logged here?
0 0
On Still Shining • Apr 4, 2026
Title Still Shining
Move on bro!
6 0
On The Great Flood • Dec 19, 2025
Title The Great Flood
is the soundtrack released? If so, where can I find it?
0 0
On The Great Flood • Dec 19, 2025
Title The Great Flood Spoiler
That Genre Shift was Mind Bending!!
2 0
On My Youth • Oct 5, 2025
Title My Youth
The soundtrack is soo good. Does anybody know where I canfind it?
2 1
On The Devil’s Plan Death Room • May 21, 2025
Title The Devil’s Plan Death Room
so hui was such a passive player...ugh!!!annoyed me!
16 1
On When the Stars Gossip • Feb 23, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
rolling my eyes!!! WTF!!
12 0
On The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call • Jan 26, 2025
Title The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call
Soo Good. I loved it!!!
1 0
On Seoul Busters • Oct 30, 2024
Title Seoul Busters
Really Good! Wouldnt mind another season
3 0
On A Suffocatingly Lonely Death • Oct 27, 2024
Title A Suffocatingly Lonely Death
This was good
1 0
On Land of Broken Hearts • Oct 10, 2024
Title Land of Broken Hearts
absolutely loved this.
0 0
On Victory • Oct 10, 2024
Title Victory
Good movie with nice soundtrack
4 0
Saarthak • Jan 24, 2024
List 2022 ALL Jdramas Subtitles List
thank you for this list!
0 0