News
Replying to shippunomai • Aug 24, 2025
Article Netflix unveils stills from 'Love Untangled'
it’s him and the 5 o’clock shadow against the highschool kids 😭
LMAOO his fit doesnt help at all, he has the full grandpa top golf drip on
1 1
Lily Alice • Aug 24, 2025
Article Netflix unveils stills from 'Love Untangled'
please give my girls some product! some water! curly hair is beautiful
10 1
Replying to shite little • Aug 24, 2025
Person Kim Sae Ron
I agree with all of your points but a DUI can be fatal. People have lost their loved ones due to DUI's. She was…
For sure! And with how insane most K-netizens are, I can't imagine the amount of death threats she received or, God forbid, any in-person threats she may have received.
2 0
chillingindoors • Aug 24, 2025
List STOP SUPPORTING THESE ARTISTS AND THEIR WORKS
Thank you for this list. Wasn't AOA's Mina called out for lying about Jimin being a bully though? I haven't caught up with this in a while, so I apologize if that is incorrect.
0 0
Replying to 9999775 • Aug 24, 2025
Person Lee Kyung Young
except he's not, 2 dramas last year 😢 i think the blacklist was from 20 years ago
That is awful
1 0
Replying to shite little • Aug 24, 2025
Person Kim Sae Ron
I agree with all of your points but a DUI can be fatal. People have lost their loved ones due to DUI's. She was…
Thats fair but the principle remains the same. I dont think a DUI is a simple mistake
3 2
Replying to fanta • Aug 23, 2025
Person Kim Sae Ron
i want the people who made her suffer to explode. i will never get why people hated a fresh adult for a drunk…
I agree with all of your points but a DUI can be fatal. People have lost their loved ones due to DUI's. She was young but by no means was she a little girl who was unaware of the dangers of drunk driving. That being said, I also take her mental wellbeing into consideration so I do feel for her in that regard. I just hope she rests easy.
3 4
On Kim Sae Ron • Aug 23, 2025
Person Kim Sae Ron
Seeing people treat her death like gossip is beyond disrespectful. People that were never a part of her life need to stop acting like they knew her personally. Parasocial relationships are a plague. Rest easy, Kim Sae Ron.
31 1
Replying to lostfae • Jun 12, 2025
Title Twelve
A terrible poster 😭 I have no idea what it's showing. It's like one of those images of what it's like after…
i thought this was fanmade 😭
1 0
Replying to cia • Jan 12, 2025
Title Little Women
Do Il and In Joo should’ve ended up together. Only complaint I have. I watched this show for the first time…
To be fairr it is sort of an open ending? They seemed very very interested in each other when they parted ways at the airport so we can only assume that they get together later!
2 0
Replying to KJCTdramafan • Dec 1, 2024
Title Kanojo no Inai Jikan
He is 38 and she is 19. Yup that's an age gap!
ikr!? her brain isnt even fully developed yet lol
3 0
Replying to ROR • Nov 11, 2024
Title Face Me
I know right!!! I’m glad I wasn’t the only one! It looks tacky and cheap! Like some low budget web drama!
THIS!! I needed the right words for it but it really does look like a web drama
1 0
On Face Me • Nov 9, 2024
Title Face Me
honestly no hate towards this drama at all, i have NOT watched it but the cover was killing me bro they look so stiff
2 2
On Kim Young Ok • Oct 19, 2024
Person Kim Young Ok
shes so funny in judge from hell lol how does she always manage to be in every kdrama? wow
9 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Sep 17, 2024
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
i used to call this my comfort drama! gonna rewatch and update if i still feel the same lol
1 0
Replying to kretuzerwilhelmxiii • Sep 2, 2024
Article Jo Bo Ah to marry non-celebrity boyfriend this fall!
don't know her, so I'm happy for her or sorry that it happened
basically LOL
1 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • Sep 2, 2024
Article Jo Bo Ah to marry non-celebrity boyfriend this fall!
Umm YIKES!This is truly one of the most craziest comments sections on MDL.CALM.DOWN.PEOPLE. and just say congrats!…
literally lolol it's not that serious
1 0
Replying to Sigh • Sep 2, 2024
Article Jo Bo Ah to marry non-celebrity boyfriend this fall!
You're worked up that someone on the internet didn't kiss the ground celebrities walk on. Get a grip, or life
i do agree that celebrities getting married isn't insane news but i wouldn't say congratulating someone for their marriage is "kissing the ground they walk on". "Kissing the ground they walk on" would be supporting them regardless of how problematic they are. As far as I'm aware, Bo Ah isn't a problematic figure.
4 0
Replying to Nabi85 • Sep 1, 2024
Article Jo Bo Ah to marry non-celebrity boyfriend this fall!
What does your comment has to do with this topic or even with this site? I wonder how it has been not deleted…
Probably a bot!
1 1
Replying to noona • Aug 30, 2024
Person Lee Si Woo
He's an extremely charismatic actor. I hope he doesn't continue to be type casted a a bully and villain his whole…
very true! It's pretty sad how I only remember him as the ex from sweet revenge .. he's changed a lot though
4 0
