News
Replying to Salon De Nabi • Jul 4, 2024
Title Salon De Nabi
Replying to deleted comment
oops had slow internet lol
0 0
Replying to Salon De Nabi • Jul 4, 2024
Title Salon De Nabi Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
Wow, that is a very harsh word to call her, but I can agree with your points. Despite her and Muyeol agreeing to tell each other about their concerns in the relationship, she still continues to make a scene by involving people that have nothing to do with their relationship. When she brought up Mr Woo being transgender to prove her point just proves that. I get that she's young, which gives her a "pass" for a lot of the stupid shit she does, but I just wish she got as much backlash as Suri seems to get whenever she does something wrong. I like a lot of KHG's characters, but this one was just not it. She did a good job of portraying Gippeum, but I was just very confused with her character's development. Her problems are treated as a sort of comedic effect with the way they write it. For example, when Muyeol is constantly translating her mumbling. I'm not sure how to word it, but that's how it feels. It seems as though they intentionally portrayed her in that manner to create a humorous effect. I'm possibly reading too much into this, though. I rewatched the drama today because I initially liked it a lot, but I had to skip a lot of the scenes due to second-hand embarrassment.
0 0
On Shin Seung Ho • Jul 3, 2024
Person Shin Seung Ho
honestly i feel like he'd be perfect as cheol from "After School Lessons for Unripe Apples"!!
3 0
On P.O • Jul 3, 2024
Person P.O
he's so cute!! rewatching hotel del luna rn <3
0 0
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Jul 3, 2024
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
was excited cuz i haven't seen ong seung wu on screen in a while but i got so bored..
1 0
Replying to Sugar Crown • Jul 3, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
I never met a fat person in my life that walked around with a bag of chips and ate junk food every free second…
agreed lolol
1 0
On Tang Jun Sang • Jun 30, 2024
Person Tang Jun Sang
he was adorable in crash landing on you!!
3 0
Replying to Muffin • Jun 29, 2024
Title Secret Playlist
where did u watch it, where the subs were bad?i suggest watch it on "dramacool" they usually have good subs, dont…
Ooh thank you! I wasn't sure if that was a virus site lol
1 0
Replying to Muffin • Jun 29, 2024
Title Secret Playlist
where did u watch it, where the subs were bad?i suggest watch it on "dramacool" they usually have good subs, dont…
Ooh thank you! I wasn't sure if that was a virus site lol
1 1
On Jeon Seo Jin • Jun 29, 2024
Person Jeon Seo Jin
she's so pretty!!
0 0
Replying to Muffin • Jun 28, 2024
Title Secret Playlist
where did u watch it, where the subs were bad?i suggest watch it on "dramacool" they usually have good subs, dont…
is it on play store or a separate place? Maybe it is not compatible with my device
0 4
Replying to Muffin • Jun 28, 2024
Title Secret Playlist
where did u watch it, where the subs were bad?i suggest watch it on "dramacool" they usually have good subs, dont…
i tried looking it up but its unavailable right now TT
0 6
Replying to Muffin • Jun 28, 2024
Title Secret Playlist
where did u watch it, where the subs were bad?i suggest watch it on "dramacool" they usually have good subs, dont…
only ep 1 and 2 are subbed on dramacool so far sadly
0 9
On Secret Playlist • Jun 28, 2024
Title Secret Playlist
does anyone know where i can find the fully subbed series?? on dramacool only ep 1 and 2 are subbed..
0 2
Replying to shite little • Jun 20, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
im pretty sure he died no?? da hee is the only person that can see gwi ju when hes in the past
ooh! thank u for the perspective
1 0
Replying to hikikomori • Jun 18, 2024
Title The Atypical Family Spoiler
i was shipping grace and donghee so hard... they had so much chemistry should be developed more. 😞
me too!! the donghee x graces brother thing made no sense :/
1 0
Replying to FightGhosts • Jun 18, 2024
Title The Atypical Family Spoiler
was pleasantly surprised by the happy ending, but how rude that we didn't get to see I Na reuniting with her father!!!…
im pretty sure he died no?? da hee is the only person that can see gwi ju when hes in the past
0 1
Replying to FightGhosts • Jun 18, 2024
Title The Atypical Family Spoiler
was pleasantly surprised by the happy ending, but how rude that we didn't get to see I Na reuniting with her father!!!…
im pretty sure he died no?? da hee is the only person that can see gwi ju when hes in the past
0 3
Replying to Cora • Jun 16, 2024
Title Hierarchy
Doona!: Hold my soju!
DAMNNN WHAT'D DOONA DO?? (haven't watched it btw i just love suzy)
0 0
On Hierarchy • Jun 15, 2024
Title Hierarchy
damn ive never seen a kdrama review section this ruthless 😭😭
5 2
