Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 15, 2020
Replying to Aidzjk • 4 days ago
Person Lee Ah Jun
Oh damn he's 2027 yrs old 🫨
no hes ???? years old lmao
0 0
Replying to Dewiee • 4 days ago
I never really felt much from watching the main leads relationship but ep 6 made me cry just a little and now…
Can you spoil for me rq? I'm honestly watching the drama thru the comments, its for my own sake
0 1
Replying to selena • 4 days ago
i think a lot of comments are being totally razor focused on FL cheating, which is to be totally condemned, she…
Thank you for this!
3 0
Replying to A Love Other than Yours • 4 days ago
Replying to deleted comment
yeah thats my main gripe as well, you should never cheat always break up and get with the new person i dont care about some "quick fun" if your partner didn't consent to something open you SHOULDN'T DO THAT!!!!!!!!
4 0
Replying to shite little • 6 days ago
Oh wait, can you explain ? I thought she did pretty well in Pyramid Game
I can see that, yeah! I was actually going to originally mention Girls Generation 1979 and I did like that drama but her role was not actually that memorable, I wonder if it is the scripts they give her because both this and Dive Into You she just seems very whiny as a character and overall flat! Whereas in Pyramid Game she was more forward with her acting if that makes sense. Not hating either, I also think her idol to actress transition was cool
0 1
Replying to rangsmoonlight • 6 days ago
An actress that can’t act acting the role of an actress that can’t act
Oh wait, can you explain ? I thought she did pretty well in Pyramid Game
0 3
Replying to eea • 9 days ago
is this movie even real? 😅 how come they haven't dropped anything about it besides the 3/4 pics of the cast??
bro their faces look edited onto their bodies
1 1
Replying to bobajay • 10 days ago
fr😭 it has to be a romcom
i just want to see hyang gi in another romance dramaaa i hear this one barely has romance until the latest episode!
1 0
Replying to liv_d • 17 days ago
ngl but it wasnt that bad to me. prefered this over the first season as well. the biggest flaw of this dramas…
For sure! I am planning on rewatching for nostalgia, but when I first watched it when it came out I felt the same way as you
0 0
On Good Boy • 17 days ago
Title Good Boy
wtf is the editing for this cover, kim so hyun is beautiful but they made her look so uncanny here, specifically on that top part
1 0
Replying to bluee • 18 days ago
namgung is playing in both of these women faces he is messy af 😭😭
do i watch this 😭i dunno if i can handle cheating of any kind even if both of them are cheaters, this comment funny as hell tho
2 1
Replying to hyacinth • 26 days ago
Title Youth of May
another k-trauma
i wish we can pin comments on this site
0 0
Replying to tine • 26 days ago
the way they hid that hair in the poster art…
Almost every recent romance she is in I see her in the most outrageous haircut or its bordering on outrageous 😭She's cute though, somehow pulls it off
1 1