Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 15, 2020
Replying to ayodrama • Jul 6, 2023
Title Bastard
Currently reading it and had no idea this was about the webtoon! I'm so excited for it!!!
how're u liking it so far?? ^^ same!!
1 0
On Bastard • Jul 5, 2023
Title Bastard
very excited i loved the webtoon
7 2
Replying to Drama_Dream • Jul 3, 2023
Where can I read the webtoon????? Someone, please tell me... It would be better if I can read it from an online…
mangago :) theres no pop ups if u make an account
1 1
Replying to KDB • Jun 29, 2023
Person Hyun Bin
not him getting married because his girlfriend got pregnant
is there something wrong with that?? not tryna argue but im just curious lol
6 0
Replying to lavlem • Apr 7, 2023
just finished the manhwa, I liked it so much 😊 for this i just hope that they don't stray too much from the…
right!! the fashion/aesthetics was one of my favorite parts of the webtoon :)
3 1
Replying to hmz • Apr 7, 2023
bro legit got blown up and people still think he might be alive💀
right i wanna have hope too but i think i'd be mad if he ended up being alive despite literally getting blown to bits... it makes no sense
0 1
Replying to TT4T • Feb 26, 2023
It's so clear that they're out of the character. It's 20 episodes, will they really make it😳??
ayyy same pfp :D
4 0
On Bastard • Feb 7, 2023
Title Bastard
stg ji hoons bouta act as every action/thriller webtoon main lead atp and im here for it lmao
11 0
Replying to imchuti_5 • Feb 7, 2023
Title Somebody
I bet if the ML isn’t conventionally attractive, this show would have much lower rating, tbh. It kinda glorifies…
honestly i feel like thats the case for a lot of these serial killer dramas lol
0 0
Replying to Blue_Umbrella • Jan 9, 2023
That's the name of the episode not the character
I know but them naming the cast as the episode names caught me off guard haha
0 1
Replying to shite little • Jan 7, 2023
same and i mean it was supposed to be a BL from the start wasnt it??
WHAAT?? that is totally unexpected!! im glad they didnt go through with that then :) the drama was pretty good even without it
0 0
Replying to Winter • Dec 30, 2022
Can I just say I don’t think I’m ok with Buyeon/Yeong/Mudeok or Naksu’s eyes turning blue, I’m tired of…
me too im just a little confused so she has mudeoks body but her original face rn right??
2 1
Replying to shite little • Nov 20, 2022
are you alright?
I'm glad. I also felt really connected with his character because I've felt like I was the outlier in my friend group or just social groups in general. It's not easy getting out of that mindset. You have a nice day too :) Stay safe
0 0
Replying to Aliciapark19 • Nov 19, 2022
This show triggered me. I'm currently at 5th episode but I feel so bad. The way bum seok's character was written…
are you alright?
1 2
On Salon De Nabi • Oct 19, 2022
Title Salon De Nabi Spoiler
this drama was so anticipated lol its pretty good so far but seul hui or soo ri cannot get a break.. is her weight really the only bad thing about her lol im on episode 11 and although there HAS been mention of other things besides her weight it seems like its still the only flaw they can use against her and then again her weight doesn't really affect other people?? its a stupid insult honestly and she doesn't even try to make everything about her weight (not vocally at least.)
2 0
Replying to DramaAjumma • Oct 3, 2022
Title Little Women
To be honest, I'm surprised none of them are dead already. In-kyung especially.
me too i was seriously expecting one of them to die surprised it still hasnt happened
1 0
Replying to nanaminsthighs • Oct 3, 2022
Title Little Women
They should've named this 'how to get major trust issues'
HAHA SERIOUSLY!!
5 0