Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 15, 2020
On My Holo Love • Aug 19, 2022
Title My Holo Love
i forgot this drama existed i remember crying over it lol it wasnt bad :))
1 0
Replying to ninni • Aug 17, 2022
Title Honey Spoiler
the way ml just accepts the fact that she likes her uncle WHAT 'its not disgusting' uhm yes it is
OH THANK GOD BUT THATS STILL WACK AF OMG.. I USED TO LIKE THIS MOVIE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER CUZ OF HIRANO
2 0
Replying to ninni • Aug 16, 2022
Title Honey Spoiler
the way ml just accepts the fact that she likes her uncle WHAT 'its not disgusting' uhm yes it is
YO WHAT?? I DONT REMEMBER THIS HAPPENING IN THE MOVIE ARE YOU SERIOUS DID THE UNCLE DO THAT?
0 2
On Kim Mu Jun • Aug 12, 2022
Person Kim Mu Jun
i swear it said he was 30 last time i checked or am i just blind
1 2
Replying to Amastris Dratwka • Aug 10, 2022
Person Yoo Ah In
Yeonjun was born in 1999. That should be the other way around. Yeonjun reminds you of Yoo Ah In, who is 13 years…
xdd
0 0
Replying to Amastris Dratwka • Aug 10, 2022
Person Yoo Ah In
Yeonjun was born in 1999. That should be the other way around. Yeonjun reminds you of Yoo Ah In, who is 13 years…
you're right haha also i got so confused for a sec LOL I THOUGHT U SAID YOO AH IN WAS 13 YEARS OLD BUT I GET WHAT U MEAN NOW
0 2
Replying to Jelly • Aug 10, 2022
Person Park Seo Ham
NOOOO he just enlisted in the military TT
NOOOOOO
2 0
On Jang Gyu Ri • Jul 31, 2022
Person Jang Gyu Ri
I wish her the best in her acting career <3 i loved her in fromis_9 but if shes happy then shes happy :)
5 0
Replying to AngryCow • Jul 20, 2022
She dresses like a kpop idol lol
ikr haha i especially loved that blue puffer she had!! urged me to buy one myself
0 1