News
On BIBI • May 9, 2024
Person BIBI
Seriously out of all her hot pics you choose this? Not even her natural hair colour is featured
10 0
Replying to momo • Mar 22, 2024
Title Revenant
I just want to watch it in good quality on streaming, not on an illegal site filled with ads. How long do I have…
dramaday
0 0
Replying to Mystery_d9 • Feb 12, 2024
Title Meet Yourself
You should consider watching a Korean drama home town chachacha… similar vibes just different story ❤️
Already watched ofc
0 0
On Meet Yourself • Feb 4, 2024
Title Meet Yourself
Someone please suggest a similar drama, seriously this was one of the best dramas I have watched. Despite the pacing, it was never boring and the story flowed naturally. The way everything is depicted realistically and not overly dramatic is what I absolutely LOVED about this drama. The familial vibes, the cosy feeling, the way romance just naturally blossomed between the leads ahhh, please suggest something to move on
6 3
Replying to Rocky • Sep 16, 2021
Title Police University
This drama is amazing idc what anyone else said about it let me enjoy my drama
Same feeling
0 0
Replying to Pratham Desai • Sep 16, 2021
Title Police University
I literally don't see why people are complaining about everything from story, actors , PPL like literally everything.…
Btw this is just my view from the beginning of drama but from what I see I think I will be able to handle some absurdness later in the plot like people are ponting out. But overall I think it's not that bad
3 0
On Police University • Sep 16, 2021
Title Police University
I literally don't see why people are complaining about everything from story, actors , PPL like literally everything. I have no issue with anything, I love these type of modern looking dramas with absurd comedy and some romance, it's a right balance for me. So far I'm loving it.. people don't be misguided, go in without reading anything and then judge on your own
12 2
Replying to EternalSunshineOfTheSpot • Sep 16, 2021
Title Police University
I'm sorry but why did you think Park Seo Joon would be acting in this?
Exactly just ignorance, idiots
5 0
Replying to Kdramasana • Aug 26, 2021
Person Kim So Hyun
I really like her acting but i feel like she's become typecasted as either a high school girl or someone in a…
Exactly she's still very young in this industry and already doing a great job and because of her being young she will be getting such roles for quite a while in her career
1 0
Replying to Ruby • Jan 22, 2021
Title Dear.M
First of all nobody enjoys when an actor is changed in a role for an ongoing project. It’s annoying because…
O lol nvm. I take back my words , apparently it's related to some other drama
1 0
Replying to Ruby • Jan 22, 2021
Title Dear.M
First of all nobody enjoys when an actor is changed in a role for an ongoing project. It’s annoying because…
Bruh you talking like you have already watched the episodes when they haven't been aired yet, you are talking about how age of youth 2 wasn't as good, that's because you had already watched season 1....... you are talking like you have already seen her play the role
0 1
Replying to Ineta • Dec 3, 2020
Title The Uncanny Counter
apparently the director cried when filming the scene where do hana's backstory is revealed. really wonder what…
Where did you get this info from?
0 1
On Han Ye Seul • Nov 17, 2020
Person Han Ye Seul
Okay seriously someone please change the profile pic....
5 0
On Chief of Staff • Nov 13, 2020
Title Chief of Staff
So i haven't tried any dramas of this genre? Should I make this the fist one?
1 1
On Kim Yoo Ri • Nov 12, 2020
Person Kim Yoo Ri
Does she have Instagram or any official handle??
1 0
On Dear.M • Nov 12, 2020
Title Dear.M
I'm excited to see Roh Jeong Eui after watching her in 18 again, she did a really good job in 18 again!
9 0
Replying to Anemone • Oct 28, 2020
Title My Unicorn Girl
I think the whole truth of her coming out is like epi.. 22-23. But ML always knew and 2 nd ML knows about 1/2…
Anyways Thanks!
0 0
Replying to Anemone • Oct 28, 2020
Title My Unicorn Girl
I think the whole truth of her coming out is like epi.. 22-23. But ML always knew and 2 nd ML knows about 1/2…
Ah seems soo longgg after
0 1
Replying to Cat oh cricket • Oct 28, 2020
Title The Spies Who Loved Me
1st week aka introduction or setup week. This is meme spy show aka comedy colour given to action. 1st episode…
Good review! but is this really a typical cliche rom com if yes then it's just what I like but Im afraid I don't like watching the complicatiosn between SML and ML that will happen because of this marriage thing
0 1
On Dear.M • Oct 20, 2020
Title Dear.M
I see many obsessive fans in this comment section cancelling just because their favourite actress didn't get the role..
3 4