Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 40,530 LV39
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 5, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Starsiprincesa • Mar 22, 2022
No way really is March 31 air date because trailer did later in year. But I'm so exited
the trailer said april 2022 though.
1 0
Replying to Sady • Mar 21, 2022
Title Bola Bola
Wil this have english subtitles ?
let's wait for it first to release. i don't know if there will be.
1 0
Replying to amira • Feb 5, 2022
wdym?
Eh, it still depends on how they portray the story. GMA still has to fix their motion capture though. They need better cameras and their dramas will be very good.
0 0
Replying to 9607827 • Jan 15, 2022
Title The Betrayal
omg i dont know anything about this to did you find something?
Unfortunately no. There’s only one source and said that this series is still being planned I wonder why there’s already a title page even though it hasn’t been official yet.
0 0
On The Betrayal • Jan 10, 2022
Title The Betrayal
wait is this already confirmed. Anyone knows a reliable source thats states this? All I know that this is still a rumor.
0 3
Replying to Agan • Dec 13, 2021
any idea about season 2 guys?
they showed a glimpse in an event last saturday a short clip.
0 0
Replying to Hamza Ejaz • Dec 12, 2021
is it worth watching?
Depends on the person who’s watching it. But it has a good story.
1 0
On Flower of Evil • Nov 21, 2021
This is gonna be like the Korean schedule. Like the episodes will update two days per week.
2 0
Replying to Prince Jakema • Nov 19, 2021
Photo Photo
I want to speak with Cardo. I need his contact number
Hahaha for what?
0 1
Replying to BLVzla • Jul 26, 2021
I found it in YouTube, and subtitled in spanish! Great!
it will be availble on iWantTFC on August 7. hopefully with english subs
1 1
Replying to Marco Lacson • Jul 14, 2021
it's supposed to be free to watch on iWantTFC worldwide.
you can use vpn to change it to philippines. express vpn is good
0 0
Replying to Marco Lacson • Jul 13, 2021
it's supposed to be free to watch on iWantTFC worldwide.
Oh well. You need premium if not in the Philippines.
1 2
Replying to dramafan1 • Jul 12, 2021
Where can i watch this with eng sub?
It is free to watch worldwide
0 0
Replying to mdhillon6 • Jul 12, 2021
The only place I can find this with English sub is the iWant TFC app but I don’t have premium so I can’t watch…
it's supposed to be free to watch on iWantTFC worldwide.
0 4
Replying to HotGeGesWife • Jun 12, 2021
Title I Got You
Where did you watch ?
You can now watch it on iwantfc with a subscription.
1 0
Replying to dearD4NI • May 10, 2021
i've never watched a filipino drama before, what are the subbing communities like? has this one been picked up?…
you can watch on iwanttfc on may 28, 2021. Hopefully with english subs.
1 1