Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 40,530 LV39
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 5, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to firetop1993 • Jul 4, 2022
Title Darna
I would love if this was put on Netflix for international broadcast. Hold on I am wrong Netflix needs to add more…
Maybe Disney+ for international territories. so that people can watch it while watching marvel stuffs as well.
3 6
Replying to Marco Lacson • Jun 26, 2022
I guess only vpn helps. Maybe soon YouTube might have.
Looks like YouTube is the only thing if it will be uploaded.
0 0
Replying to Marco Lacson • Jun 26, 2022
I guess only vpn helps. Maybe soon YouTube might have.
Have you tried picking the country on VPN to the country where VIU is available?
0 2
Replying to Nicole the Greek • Jun 25, 2022
VIU isn't available for my country 😭Does VPN help ? Is there any other source I could watch it ?
I guess only vpn helps. Maybe soon YouTube might have.
1 4
Replying to talita • Jun 13, 2022
Guys, where can I watch Filipino dramas with English subtitles?
Viu will have english subtitles since it's gonna be streamed there. and their trailers have english sub. so it should have.
2 0
Replying to Marco Lacson • May 31, 2022
iWantTFC has eng sub.
it has a website and an app as well. it's a streaming service.
0 0
Replying to Liliana TeaAndSojuPod • May 30, 2022
I did read that, but when I click on it or try to look it up it says page not found hence why I was asking if…
you can load the page now.
0 0
Replying to Newt Tew • May 15, 2022
may i ask, will the entire episode of this series be aired on netflix
Yes correct. Since it said 72 hours before the actual release. So Fridays to tuesdays.
1 0
Replying to sidrah • Apr 22, 2022
going by the airdate up there - are they releasing this all at once?
No it releases weekly.
0 7
Replying to Newt Tew • Apr 19, 2022
may i ask, will the entire episode of this series be aired on netflix
Yup since it’s gonna be like IWantTFC and if it’s before tv airing it means it will be the entire episode.
1 3
Replying to 4everfangir1 • Apr 18, 2022
Why is Rhys Miguel not in the posters of HIH S2?
I think he left for personal reasons.
1 0
Replying to 4everfangir1 • Apr 18, 2022
Why is Rhys Miguel not in the posters of HIH S2?
I think he left for personal reasons.
1 0